New trainers new balance 860v2 width d

Hi Am in need of some advice I need a new pair of trainers new balance 860v2 width d as I getting leg problems and am running VLM in 7 weeks but can't find my size anywhere I am looking at getting the new version for 2013 in the same shoe it might me a silly question but fitting wise would there be much difference if I get same width ? Cheers Mark

Comments

• The difference between the NB890 V1 and V2 was noticeable. Not uncomfortable but different as it had a lower volume toe box. I was able to try them and I get on with them really well.

I do however know of people who bought the V2 and hated it.

Try and find a pair. I know the sports direct near me had loads of NB shoes but no idea if they had any 860 in. They were all cheap though and I did buy some minimums trail shoes.
  • Been scanning Internet for my v2 but need a 12 and cant fond them anywhere i think

My only option is the v3 now as I take a 12 must be loads of runners

With big feet am also flat footed but have got on really well with the v2

Read reviews on the v3 and only real difference is the upper material by sounds

Been told that my old ones could be cause ing me the pain am getting as done over 500 mile in them I better get them ordered as need to break them in.