Wiggle - Just got a delivery, in a mashed up box

Very unusual for them and probably not their fault directly but the box is a bit of a mess. Hope they are not losing their touch.

On the flip side, its a steel trackpump so hopefully OK.

No Haribo is inexcusable though!

Comments

• I have stopped ordering from wiggle becuase of the lack of haribo

• No Haribo!! Send it back and demand a refund!

(I've done a HM in Spain a couple of times which is sponsored by Haribo and Peroni - best goodie bag ever image)

• popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭

I've just ordered some cycling gloves from Field and Trek and they came with a free oversized SportsDirect mug - that has to be worse than no haribo.   

• Someone must have attacked the box to steal the haribo.. 

• Get ont heir website, and post some feedback, especially regarding Haribo, you might just get a special delivery from them

• I ordered a tennis racket from sports direct once, it came in a box I could quite comfortably fit myself in to..

• image No problems with my last Wiggle order a couple of weeks ago! Haribo was included!! image

• Me too, Haribo included

• I got a delivery this morning from wiggle with no haribo - it has ruined my whole day image

• My last order was placed at about noon on Saturday, turned up yesterday - with haribo

• Sportsdirect always send you mahoosive free mugs. Great for a hot chocolate after a cold bike ride though.
  • cougie wrote (see)
    Sportsdirect always send you mahoosive free mugs. Great for a hot chocolate after a cold bike ride though.

Or MUG BROWNIE .Or indeed soup/porridge at work. image

• A mug brownie you say ? That looks amazing.
  • Mrs SAMrs SA ✭✭✭

I've got one of those mugs.  They are humungous.  I keep pens in it image

• I got some cycling gloves today from Wiggle - Haribo included with more cola bottles than you might normally expect

• TheEngineer wrote (see)
    cougie wrote (see)
    Sportsdirect always send you mahoosive free mugs. Great for a hot chocolate after a cold bike ride though.

Or MUG BROWNIE .Or indeed soup/porridge at work. image

wow.just read this and within 5 minutes we had our own chocolate brownieimage

• Great minds seren image 

mine tasted a little bitter though,as we dont have sugar in the house and i used artifical sweetener, ill add banana next time though 

• my eldest son uses sugar so we were ok there.....had to use olive oil........made it with middle son...won't tell eldest about it or he will be making it every day image

• Wiggle box delivered yesterday but having red this couldn't face opening it to find no Haribo, I'll open it when I'm in a more stable mental state image

• so..has it got haribos or not.....sod your mental state......we need to know image

• ooh we got another mug today. muffins here we come !
  • I had a delivery from wiggle this week with no Haribo in, first one ever and I order from them at least once a month. Not happy.  I was hoping it was only because it was a particularly small order (spare cateye light brackets for extra bike totalling less than £10) I hope this is only a temporary glitch! 

• NO haribo's in my Wiggle delivery last week, most disappointed image, and it was an expensive order, about £70 !!

I use my Sports Direct mug at work, but then I do drink a lot of tea

• Haribos were in there, hooray!! But as I'm in training I gave them to my coach image

She also has my sports direct mug, though that was 'borrowed'

• Wiggle asked me to send a picture of my mashed up box to them, which I did and I got a special present in the post today, mini bags of Haribo!!!

From my end, all is forgiven and the track pump is great.

I wonder if it is down to the original packer remembering, or indeed, it's common knowledge and the Haribo pincher languishes in the sorting office!

• I have been bereft of Haribo for some time now. Even my latest purchase was Haribo free image

• Second delivery of the week - no haribo this time
  • do you think one of thier members of staff has a haribo addiction and can't resist stealing the odd packet  

• Never got any Haribo's must be something about the sniffer dogs at customs!!

(livinging in NZ)
  • I've had Chain Reaction send me Haribo,

And Tesco.