Hi Runners! Do you have asthma or exercise induced asthma?
With increases in prevalence of asthma and exercise induced asthma, and greater understanding that severity could be improved through dietary manipulation; researchers at Nottingham Trent University are currently conducting a number of novel research trials investigating the effectiveness of different dietary supplements to aid in the management of exercise induced asthma.
Who can take part?
* Physically active men and women, aged 18-45 years, who exercise at least 3 hours a week
* People who have asthma, or exercise induced asthma, or experience symptoms of wheezing, cough, and tightness in the chest during and/or after exercise
What will you get out of it?
* Specific diagnostic testing for exercise induced asthma as recommended by the International Olympic Committee Medical Commission
* Potential reduction in your asthma symptoms * Free fitness testing
More information /take part
The studies have been approved by Nottingham Trent University’s Human Ethics Committee
If you are interested in taking part or would like more information please email one of the following:Mr Neil Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate researcher, Sport Science Dr Kirsty Hunter email@example.com
- Senior Lecturer, Sport Science