Edinburgh Half Marathon Places

Looking for a place in Edinburgh half at end of May, possibly more than one so please let me know if selling image

Thanks

Comments

• Hi there,

If you would like to take part in the EMF 2013 half marathon for charity, then Barnardo's still has upto 4 places left in the race. Our registration fee is just £25 per person as long as you agree to raise £200 each for the charity. 

Barnardo’s transforms the lives of vulnerable children across the UK through the work of our projects, our campaigning and our research expertise and so is a great cause to support. For more info on our work, please go to www.barnardos.org.uk

As a member of the Barnardo’s team you will receive:

* A comprehensive fundraising and training pack including fundraising ideas, sponsorship forms, a training plan and information about Barnardo’s
    * Regular contact and support from the Challenge Events team so there is always someone on hand for you to ask any questions
    * A high performance race vest to train in and wear on the day
    * Amazing team support around the course to keep you going when your legs get heavy!
    * All the team spirit you will ever need! 

If you are interested in joining the team this year, please go to http://www.edinburgh-marathon.com/?pages_id=185&charities_id=231&fir_events_id=120&fir_entry=1 before the 8th April to register your place. 

• Thanks for the offer , unfortunately doing other race for charity later in year so can't really commit to another.
  • Are you still looking for an entry?
  • Sorry not needing one now,thanks anyway image
  • Hi does anyone know a way of getting late entry to the Edinburgh half?
  • I have a half marathon entry for sale

• Is your entry still for sale Merienne?

timpoyser@hotmail.co.uk

• Yes it is, I just send you a message

• if anyone else has a number for sale then please let me know and I will take it off your hands.

garyalanbrown1@gmail.com