North Korea

2»

Comments

• Bomb them I say ! 

Like a naughty child a swift bit of discipline will work wonders  They may have people but the standard of munitions is very poor and a quick shock and awe will work wonders 

Plus I really miss MASH and this way we could have a whole new series 

• I hope the North don't do anything that would provoke a response. Based on the Iraq War the U.S. retaliate with Air Strikes, again civilians will die.

• If the west does attack North Korea they should do it in the name Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, start a new crusade, it would put the fear of God into those hankie wearing A-rabs, and  might stop the church from declining into oblivion by giving it a new reason. 

Civilians have always been a casualty of war, it's the price you pay for losing, 

Nicky McNamerson wrote (see)

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do
    not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and
    sheep, camels and donkeys.'" - God

What a charmer. Killing kids today quite rightly gets you complete ostracism and banged up for life, commanding it 3,500 years ago gets you seats in the House of Lords. There's bags of this kind of thing from God in the OT. Remember that whenever you think about cuddly Jesus - it's the same fella apparently.

God demands it, and we are in the right!

• A week in Rome has doen you good, you've clearly seen the light  image