Support Group 3 - Mudchute 2013

2»

Comments

• I think we'll be giving out huge hugs to absolutely anybody and everybody now.
  • Womble et al, have you got your sign organised?  Sorry to ask but I'm in panic mode this evening.

• Supercaz excited image
  • Have large piece of cardboard and marker pen - will that do?

• Just back from the expo. I left a box of fondant fancies for mile 17. Contrary to what I wrote on the note I expect to be there 2.45-3 hours. So excited now!!!!!!

• Sounds acceptable Bear.  I have canes to attach it to

• ermm sorry guys but I can't make it now unless those nice people at south western trains put a £60 refund back in my account as fast as they took both ticket fees out.  I can't afford to get to work at the moment.

• Womble wrote (see)
    That'll be easy to spot then...another fat hairy bloke in a pink tutu...

You might be surprised...

• Oh Maddy!  I was looking forward to seeing you.

• You never know they might do it over night but I am very pissed off at the imbalance between 2 transations that are identical except for the direction

• What a plank! Got to expo, forgot to take my gels. Bought some gels, but dint have a bag or label to put them in. FAIL. Nevermind. I've set up enough with friends around the course, that I shouldn't need to pick any up at mudchute anyway. Thanks though guys.

Just a big cheer will do for me image I'm the guy with 26.2 on his head lol
  • See you later guys!  x x x

• Hello, jsut wanted to say thankyou for being there but somehow I managed to miss you, not sure how that happened, never missed RW before.  But thanks for the support anyway, hope you all had a good day and runners had a good run

I ended up setting off a bit fast but that was OK I more or less held it and did a PB of 3.12.21 so was very pleased

• hellen - I think I saw you, you looked right at me - I tried to attract your attention but too late.  Glad you got a pbimage.

• oh dear , sorry, was quite ready for some jaffa cakes by that stage as well!

• hi people just a short query what date is vlm 2014
  • 13 April 2014

2»