Goody Bag

My wife and I are doing the Brighton Marathon (it's our first Marathon) and one of the things I did to persuade her to do it was the promise of a custom goody bag.  She always complains that the goody bags at races are poor.  Personally, I don't want anything- I'm just there for the race.  Anyway, I digress.

So far, I've thought of getting a selection pack of her favourite chocolate and a couple of bath bombs from Lush.  I've no chance of picking any clothes for her and don't have a clue what magazines I could get her.

So, can you guys help me out with some suggestions?  Thanks image

Comments

• something nice to drink.......and a voucher saying you will give her a 30 mins foot/ leg massage at the time of her choosing.....

• Put a bottle of champagne in it. She probably won't be expecting that.

• A pebble.
  • Hate to admit it but I'm going to have to agree with DF3 on this one.
  • Come on guys, there's nothing wrong with doing something nice for your wife.

• don't you listen to the nasty men. I think that's lovely image

cheesy, but how about this? necklace

• I think its sweet...image

• Thanks for the necklace suggestion.  That's a really good idea.  

• A single red rose.

A miniature of her favourite tipple.

• A voucher for a sports massage . Best goody bag I've ever received had fresh socks in it , ahh now that was bliss .
  • as its brighton you could have an icecream waiting for her

• David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
    Faithsdaddy wrote (see)
    Thanks for the necklace suggestion.  That's a really good idea.  

Have you considered a pearl necklace? They cost nothing and every girl loves one.

EVERY girl?

• I suppose it depends on who is doing the giving David.......I can't imagine many women being willing to accept one from you

• David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Pretty much Pudge, perhaps you could ask your girlfriend if she would like you to give her a pearl necklace and let us know what she says?

I could.  But I doubt the wife would too happy about it.

• but people like Pudge do the funny gags David....there is a difference....he is not encroaching on your turf

• Do you really have to bribe her to do races?  If so, I wouldn't bother.

If she doesn't want to do the race enough to just DO it, then leave her to it!

• I am almost ashamed to say this Seren, but I do find David quite entertaining.

Someone once summed him up quite well; I think it was along the lines of "somewhere between twat and awesome".

David - I salute you sir.

• Perhaps you could treat her to a facial?
  • Johnny Blaze wrote (see)
    Perhaps you could treat her to a facial?

Who? David's mum?

• Bus fare home