Embrunman 2013

2»

Comments

• Bloomin'  'eck Slim.image When you e mailed me after the race I didn't realise things had been as bad as that. Great report though, and like others have said, don't be too hard on yourself re. family time. I'm sure they are all proud of your exploits and you do already have an Embrunman Finisher's tee. image

Good luck with IMWales.

• Thanks for the replies all,

I am looking forward to IM Wales and getting back into a training routine again.

I'm also hoping to do Bala once more, so might see a few of you at the race! image

• Slim

That report has really moved me, it has sort of explained a bit of what Mrs SA is going through after being pulled from the swim at IM Florida.

you really need to get yourself and family up for the DIY half IM that we run as this will reignite your love for Tri

I like Joddly will look forward to sharing IMW prep with you.

• Mrs SAMrs SA ✭✭✭

Slim .... Thankyou so much for your report.  I had tears in my eyes reading it. It mirrored my experience.  Having a DNF is horrendous!  I remember sitting in transition sobbing my heart out .... no bike, no bags, thinking it was all a bad dream and desparately wanting SA and Jordy ..... but you come back stronger and more determined.  All the best for Wales image