First Half Marathon in 8 weeks

2»

Comments

• Ah I see, well I hope it works and good luck with your targets. And if you do feel like superman in October you know you'll have to wear the appropriate cape etc for your run?

• well done cp31

i ran st albans yesterday , also my first HM  - i did it 1:56:41  - woooo i wanted sub 2 , it went better than i thought, i was dreading the 'hills' everyone spoke of, they were bad, but my imagination was worse than the real thing

my next HM is in 4 weeks  - MK NSPCC  - it super flat so i want sub 1:55 now 

i'm waiting for the photos to be published  - i deffo want one for my 1st image

• I looked so dreadful in all the photos at my half that I couldn't bring myself to buy one!

It's fair to say I was not well dressed but there's also no excuse for the face!

And well done there, that's a great time for your first!

• curly...that's where I was running too. Was a good event. Excellent time, really good going. No the hills weren't too bad at all. I did a 10k there about a month ago and the hills nearly killed me as I was pushing pretty hard, so was quite nervous about them but they seemed ok this time.

• yourMay our new looks better better to me