RW, why is there an advert for electronic cigarettes on here?

Over ----

and

Up there  /

Bit odd for a running site isn't it

Comments

• the one i see above is for a stannah stair lift.................are they aiming for the post marathon runners

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I use Adblocker so can't see the ads.

But if they are advertising electronic fags, then good. I know several people who have used them to get off "real" fags.

• seren nos wrote (see)

the one i see above is for a stannah stair lift.................are they aiming for the post marathon runners

Well i used to smoke and everyone knows your really old Seren so maybe it's just targetted marketing.....image

• I see an ad for England vs Ireland, and Groupon money-off coupons.

But I guess that if electronic fags help people give up, that might all be part of getting fitter and healthier?

(Although the Groupon ad does feature a cheeseburger...)

• cheeseburger and chips wilkie.........how did you miss the chips image

• I see ads for Sweaty Betty (fair enough, its sportswear and I have shopped there before) and a weird add for something that looks like a multiplayer medieval role-play game (have never played one of these games or even clicked on website!)

• (Same sort of thing but a different website)

Opened up Facebook the other evening to see the suggested iPhone app advert was for Alcoholics Anonomous Chat.....

Felt a bit guilty about the glass of wine I have just poured for myselfimage 

Do you think FB was trying to make a point to me?! image

• I get gay cruises adverts on facebook. I think it's because I follow George Takei on there.

• I didn't see any chips, and I looked!  It's an ad for Tesco now.

• GingerG wrote (see)

nope - must be some other FB....  image

• fat buddha wrote (see)
    GingerG wrote (see)

nope - must be some other FB....  image

• i'm getting ads for holiday cottages, Not sure what that says about my internet history.

• I have 'Boiler cover'

*think it, dont say it  image

• I got married this year, took about a week for Facebook to stop adevrtising wedding dress fairs and start advertising ovulation predictors and pregnancy vitamins.
  • thats better..instead of stannah stair lifts and burgers and chips.my ad today above is for british cycling.....must be a proper athlete todayimage

• Mine is currently for an online game which is pretty random. I've never been an online gamer and never will be. 

• boost up there now.is it because i mentioned them on david thread ten minutes ago

• It's Standard Life now, they must think I have some money!

• Virgin "Experience" Sky Diving. I think not.

• Ooh now I'm getting electronic cigarette adverts too. Maybe it's because I had a rantette about them in the pub on monday and The Man overheard.

He can piss off, I gave up three years ago.
  • i don't see it, maybe its due to healthy lifestyle changes, if people started running, maybe they will think of quitting smoking , etc ,

do you mean the banner above the RW title? mine just has running trainer ads and sports cars

• Am I the only one getting the ad for Jimmy Saville's autobiography ?

• If youe seeing that Bruce means you have won the signed copy