That Spring feeling!

Having been out for a wander, I suddenly have a definite feeling thtat Spring has arrived - its not the flowers and lambs.. its a feeling.

Anyone else got that feeling of positivity and ting?

Comments

• Running around the business park where I work yesterday, I was struck by all of the daffodils. But mostly because they were in the way while I tried to stick to the grass for my poor knees!

• Yes, for sure.  I was in Swansea with work Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and whilst there I managed to get out for a decent run. 

Followed the coast from Swansea all the way round to Mumbles, and back again.  The sky was blue, the sun was shining, the sea air was fresh - it was bloody lovely.

Then I got back up North yesterday and it was overcast and blowing a gale!

• Yes, lots of a daffodils in Green Park, very pretty for any VLMers that wander through on Sunday image

• The sap rising is it ? Mate
  • My missus has something she puts in my tea to stop that happening
  • Cunning lass!

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I was sure that you started this thread last week. No today I do not feel the joys of spring. It's cold and grey and gloomy. Earlier on in the week and most certainly at the weekend yes. Waking to a dawn chorus and all that but today the birdies stayed in bed.

That or the workmen scared them off. 

• I am toying with a race entry!

• That, Barkles, could be interpreted in many ways.

• Ah yes, not the best wording!

•  

Screamapillar wrote (see)

Yes, lots of a daffodils in Green Park, very pretty for any VLMers that wander through on Sunday image

Temperature just needs to rise a few more degrees and the first sign of summer will arrive in Green Park - local population will be flocking there at lunchtime to strip off and lie on the grass image

• xine267 wrote (see)

Screamapillar wrote (see)

Yes, lots of a daffodils in Green Park, very pretty for any VLMers that wander through on Sunday image

Temperature just needs to rise a few more degrees and the first sign of summer will arrive in Green Park - local population will be flocking there at lunchtime to strip off and lie on the grass image

And drop litter all over the place image