Should I stay or should I go? ..... leaving DF3 in the dust that is

Comments

• Maybe you are not looking at the correct results.  Hold your horse before you go running( not that you seem to do much of that.)  of your mouths with false claims about my husband as well. 

Did I say last year? My mistake, I think it was the year before.  Check again.

He came in 3: 21 and the hundreds of spectators in the grandstand witnessed it so when you all wish to say sorry to my husband( i know he still reads these pages.)  just feel free.

• why say sorry.i just said it was a shame they missed him off last years results.

it was you who made a mistake not anyone else.you really need to make it up to him tonight for making such a basic mistake about him.he will think you don't care enough to memorise his every race

• mikasamikasa ✭✭✭

You should go, go, go! I'm sure DF3 won't need babysitting...

• JindaleeJindalee ✭✭✭
    harrys mate wrote (see)

.  I think  he believes your  old man uses these forums just to gee up, insult and generally  be a bit mean to  people .   Tell me, is he that silly in real life?  

Hi Tracy,

nice to "meet"you image

well rather than me telling you what my partner is really like I think it's better for you to meet him in "real life" and make up your own mind

harrys mate wrote (see)

You can check with RW to see if this post has been wrote by Mrs Waccy or not and if i am lying then i will pay  50 English pounds to the charity of your choice.

i don't think it would be possible to check this and even if  I don't really care who wrote post. 

harrys mate wrote (see)

Have a nice  week .  Try to teach David some manners and Waccy my wonderful husband and I may even say Hello at Avebury and Stonehenge.image

Think its too late to teach DF3 some manners, even if I wanted to - which I don't.

I wish you a nice week as well and it would be lovely to meet you and your husband at the Neolithic image

• Now you should be checking the finish photographs so you'll see what a fine figure of a man he is and why i'm so happy to be married to him.  No he is not sitting next to me encouraging me to defend him. He is across the other side of the room napping after spending all day with his grandchildren , who incidently think he is some kind of superman granddadimage     

• harrys mate wrote (see)

You can check with RW to see if this post has been wrote by Mrs Waccy or not and if i am lying then i will pay  50 English pounds to the charity of your choice.

Wrote? image

Maybe you are not looking at the correct results.  Hold your horse before you go running( not that you seem to do much of that.)  of your mouths with false claims about my husband as well. 

Did I say last year? My mistake, I think it was the year before.  Check again.

He came in 3: 21 and the hundreds of spectators in the grandstand witnessed it so when you all wish to say sorry to my husband( i know he still reads these pages.)  just feel free.

2011........I clapped and cheered him home but he never ever thanked me for it......image

Now you should be checking the finish photographs so you'll see what a fine figure of a man he is and why i'm so happy to be married to him.  No he is not sitting next to me encouraging me to defend him. He is across the other side of the room napping after spending all day with his grandchildren , who incidently think he is some kind of superman granddadimage   

Um...to be honest I think you're overselling him a bit.

• ok he did tell me to write that last post.image

• and he still didn't thank me for cheering him onimage

• Sorry about the English but it's not my Mother tongue.image

so stop being so pendantic Screamyperson.

Seren nos your support was greatly appreciated at the time.  My husband says thank you.image

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    harrys mate wrote (see)

Hold your horse before you go running( not that you seem to do much of that.)

If that's aimed at me and Seren, you're probably just slightly off the money image

• sorry Stevie G I'm new to this forum malarkey so my words sometime tumble out too quick. Never any offence meant to those of you on herE who are proven runners.

By proven I mean those who actually  Go out and run. Excuse me if I do not define it any deeper than that.  image  

sorry Stevie G I'm new to this forum malarkey so my words sometime tumble out too quick. Never any offence meant to those of you on herE who are proven runners.

By proven I mean those who actually  Go out and run. Excuse me if I do not define it any deeper than that.  image  

If we didn't run we wouldn't come here and talk about it - the clue is in the name of the forum really.

By your own admission you seem to be the only one that falls into that category so perhaps you should be more careful with your little digs - they might come back to bite you in the bum image 

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I don't run.  But I used to and hope to again in 6 months or so

• BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭

I am happy to confirm that I do run.!!

• Stevie G is the second coming of Christ.

• BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭

Even Stevie G wouldn't turn the other cheek to Suarez!image

• DF3 - I think you'll find that Supercaz doesn't have time to run at present, she's spending so much time swimming to train for her Channel solo.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

But without the penis

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)
    harrys mate wrote (see)

sorry Stevie G I'm new to this forum malarkey so my words sometime tumble out too quick. Never any offence meant to those of you on herE who are proven runners.

If we didn't run we wouldn't come here and talk about it - the clue is in the name of the forum really.

How much running chat do you see on Clubhouse?

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Clubhouse is like the pub.  You might all meet there after a run but its nice to talk about other things too.  The rest of the forum is for talking about running.

• That's a whole new version of triathlon image