Options

Should results be limited to participants?

Comments

• Options
    kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭

This is addictive.

What's it even about anymore? I don't know. But keep going. I'm keeping score.

So far DN3 is losing image

• Options
    kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭

Df3 whatever his name is. I keep wanting to write DNF. Which must be an omen. 

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Stevie G . wrote (see)

Well...the Danny Dyer who is super paranoid about anyone finding out even the slightest detail about him.

Read through just then..some fine internet arguing, people!

Just because he's paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about him.

🙂

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Tenjiso wrote (see)

Playing devil's advocate for the moment and mentioning no names. There isn't much point in saying you don't want your name to appear in the results listing, then posting details of your race number, name and other details in an open forum.

Sigh! the original point was it's wrong that DF3 could grab details and make random accusations!! My life on the net is totally open but I completely think it's wrong that people don't stand up to a***holes trying to throw their weight around acting as if they are Clever by accusing random people WRONGLY!! 

• Options

People have though Booktrunk.

If everybody agreed with DF3 there would be no debate. Clearly we don't all agree.

Or am I the only person who can read a whole thread and keep a vague track of its content? I'm seriously beginning to wonder...

• Options

I think it's fair to say that you wouldn't dive into a thread and rant without reading it though KK?

We've got posters on here arguing with people without reading what they've said (more than once) and Booktrunk somehow managing not to notice that quite a few people are actually supporting her.

It 's bloody bizarre image

• Options
    literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

Screamapillar, I think it's because there are about 7 threads all about the same thing and no-one can work out which one they're on any more.

• Options

Yeah I think it definitely should have stayed at 3:10 for 2014!

• Options
    literatin wrote (see)

Screamapillar, I think it's because there are about 7 threads all about the same thing and no-one can work out which one they're on any more.

You have a point - but Booktrunk hasn't posted on any of the others. Yet In 194 posts on her own thread she picks one that appears to back David and ignores all the others.

How is that possible?

• Options
    MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭

As long as you are not wearing headphones. 

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

I think it's fair to say that you wouldn't dive into a thread and rant without reading it though KK?

We've got posters on here arguing with people without reading what they've said (more than once) and Booktrunk somehow managing not to notice that quite a few people are actually supporting her.

It 's bloody bizarre image

sorry I'll put more thank you's up next time. I just made one comment about tenjeno who had a go saying I was being a hypocrite. 

i read through every post as you say I haven't pasted all the comments I agree with I apologise! 

• Options
    MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭

Or a tree made of books! 

• Options
    Big-Bad-BobBig-Bad-Bob ✭✭✭

This is great.

The bleeding hearts, hand-wringers and delicate flowers are now arguing amongst themselves as well as with everybody else!

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

image There was meant to be a quite in here!! from KK but it disappeared! 

Yes at least one. I've about 2,500 - 3,000 books they are everywhere.

Also I love elephants, i also have fluffy elephants, a few wooden ones, but no real elephants.

OH says the garden isn't big enough. Also not sure if my dawgie or hens fancy sharing with a elephant. 

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

I have a kindle as well.

it's good, but it's not the same as snuggling on a sofa with a decent whisky and a hardback book.

• Options
    Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭

A Kindle is a poor substitute for an elephant I'd have thought...

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Big-Bad-BobBig-Bad-Bob ✭✭✭

There comes a time in every argument, KK where you begin to enjoy the argument for its own sake as much as for its content. I think I reached that point here shortly after lunchtime today, and DF3 reaches that point in every argument he ever has shortly before he launches it.

As for the cricket whites, you should have seen them on Saturday evening. Filthy. Mud, grass, even a little rIp and blood stain. After all the rain and snow we've had this winter, you'd think diving across an April outfield wouldn't be like diving across asphalt wouldn't you? I did. I was wrong. Ouch.