Fancy a bit of cooking?

2»

Comments

• Most of the fat will be the oil in the hummus. Probably also fine.

• xine267 wrote (see)

Any other topping / flavouring on the rum porridge? I think it would work with golden syrup or lots of brown sugar, maybe some chopped up banana and walnuts on top.

Have you tried this? Best Food-With-Rum-In EVER www.tortugarumcakes.com

Well if you add sultanas before you cook the porridge they'll soak up some of the booze. Than add pecans. And a bit of cream - more dessert than breakfast but I bet it would tast great image

• literatin wrote (see)

Most of the fat will be the oil in the hummus. Probably also fine.

As my mother in law says "it's not fat - it's oil"

• Vicar, I've made the variation of that Allen Lim recipe without the sweet stuff - just the bacon & eggs.  

I love them.

• This recipe , and I keep them in the freezer and take a couple out the night before I need them

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    xine267 wrote (see)
    Any other topping / flavouring on the rum porridge? I think it would work with golden syrup or lots of brown sugar, maybe some chopped up banana and walnuts on top. Have you tried this? Best Food-With-Rum-In EVER www.tortugarumcakes.com

Well if you add sultanas before you cook the porridge they'll soak up some of the booze. Than add pecans. And a bit of cream - more dessert than breakfast but I bet it would tast great image

I like your style! It would make a perfect pre-race breakfast for Marathon du Medoc image

• HA!  NR loves the rice cakes image I am not the only one!!!! Whoop Whoop

• Whoa, whoa, whoa there ... without the sweet stuff. image

2»