Options

Well that ban didnt last very long did it Runners World?

Comments

• Options
    Sorry Mr Internet stalker just having some banter with my bird
  • Options
    Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    I think this thread has run it's course....don't you.
  • Options
    The people will decide that
  • Options

Tom Tom i fear you may have taken us back on course...

I'm going to ask The Mirror...image

• Options

Cinders..............I just read it as the normal comment of poor girl if he is like that at home........no baiting.no trying to have a go at her.....

and from what I have seen of Jindalee on here i would not think for a moment that she would take it as an attack on her.....

she knows him in real life and knows his good points and bad points........she sticks up for him when she thinks there is a reason and doesn't when she doesn't agree with him......

she knows him and loves him........

there are lots of people on here who i think their poor partners...............and that includes myselfimage

• Options

Wow! Looks like I missed a bit of excitment.
    I never found DF3 to be that annoying, sometimes I found his comments weren't called for or overly helpful but we've had similar on the forum in the past.

Having worked in software development for far too long the route that DF3 took to prove his point was wrong. He's have been a lot better engaging with Fetch and offering them the script he used to prove his point or agreeing with them in advance the use of the script to spam his own thread.
    Also as DF3's job involves working with websites then there is the question of the ethics of doing something that would likely get you a serious rap over the knuckles if you did it at work.

• Options

he works in gaming doesn't he .or have i got that wrong..no good as expert witnesses are we..we can't remmeber his age .his job .............but we can remember his marathon timeimage

• Options
    mikasamikasa ✭✭✭

Oh, I don't think we'll ever forget his marathon time!!

• Options

He was an exceptional runner in many ways, who would have predicted his marathon time from his HM at Reading.  Defies all the rules of running by anybody's definition.  Daniels, McMillan et al will need new formulas

• Options
    mikasa wrote (see)

Oh, I don't think we'll ever forget his marathon time!!

Or the epic flounce! image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

If I was his boss and I found out about his attack on Fetch, I would be having words.  If I was to bring my own industry into disrepute in the same way that he did then I would probably lose my job.

I hope for his sake that he took steps to ensure that his activity on the forums wasn't obvious to his boss

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

I guess i've been struggling with quite how to word it, so I'll bullet point it

• uses real name on the forum
    • generally messes about on work time
    • makes it obvious what his industry and location is (hmmm, wonder how many DFs would match that)
    • makes an "attack" (in some people's eyes) attack on a website using his work skills!

I can't get past the phrase "breath taking naivety" if I'm honest.

Would take a lot of explaining if the Fetch chap wasn't such a nice chap and not taking it as serious as some have!

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Its not about what harm he did.  If we are to believe what he says about himself then he is in a position within his organisation where he can do a lot of harm through knowledge and skills he has learnt or honed through his employer.  Every employer has to be able to trust their staff and he has betrayed that trust and if his employer can be traced through him then it could also lead to a loss in company reputation.

This time it might have been a bit of harmless fun, but would you want to trust that it doesn't happen again?

• Options

Start off by reading his Thread about The Brighton marathon and carry on through until you read his signing off rant.  He has told people to piss off, suck his balls to name but two, he suggested the runner who died may have taken something, he accused people of cheating , Crickey i could go on for ages.  Then he thought he could take his game over  to Fetch but they would have none of it.   (  i love Fetch ! ) so he tried to spam about a bit and cause trouble in another way.     

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

I thought he was decent value at times, and essentially an alright chap, but some of his back catalogue, when put together would make for very uncomfortable reading if it got back to anyone who impacts his day to day working life!

Although it would be funny watching him try and justify it

"but ...Poohbear...she was just too slow...."  image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

No, if he worked for MI5 he would have been found dead in a suitcase by now...

*penny drops*

Maybe that's why he has stopped coming back under different names?

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

he wasn't actually very good at trolling though, as most of his stuff was running related, and he was an actual runner, albeit it a ridiculously under prepared one for that marathon.

knew how to take a joke or 1,000 at his own expense though, which i thought was top work.

• Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭

Did also wonder why he hadn't come back!

• Options

If you are wondering why he hasn't come back.then the reason is he hasn't seemed to have sussed out how to.......

it looks like he has been trying to get on this afternoon several times......but each time they have managed to block his test posts from showing......