Looking for a sports nutritionist in Sheffield and/or Birmingham

Does anyone have any recommendations? I managed to put on some weight while marathon training, got a nice time that I'm happy about, not so happy about the extra weight...and as I am planning for an autumn marathon, need to get a grip on my nutrtition sooner rather than later. I am looking for someone based either in Sheffield or in Birmingham (where I live during the weekend, long storyimage

Comments

• Sarah the Bookworm lives in Sheffield and is a fully qualified nutritionist.  Drop her a PM, although I beleive she is away this weekend so might not get back to you until Monday.

• +1 for Sarah the bookworm.

• Bookworm shes ace 

• Yep, another vote for Sarah the Bookworm image

• Anna! I'm pleased you've posted - the private messaging function hasn't been working, so I've not been able to contact you. If you could email me at /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifarahmartinrd@gmail.com]sarahmartinrd@gmail.com then I'm happy to see you. Thanks image

• You might want to repost the email address As it looks a bit weird!

interesting!

/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifarahmartinrd@gmail.com]sarahmartinrd@gmail.com

I hope that works!

• Nope, it'll have to wait until I get home! 

• Well, posting email addresses doesn't see to work from either a phone or from a computer. So...

sarahmartinrd @ gmail.com 

Without the spaces of course image 

• sarahmartinrd@gmail.com 

• Doesnt like chrome this site does it

• Ta GB image

It didn't occur to me that the browser was the problem! Not that I have Chrome on my phone... 

• Hi Sarah,

it's not just Chrome that;s the problem - this is what happens when I tried emailing you:

Technical details of temporary failure:
    DNS Error: DNS server returned general failure

any ideas?

• anyway I can be contacted at aniakg1978gmailcom image

• aniakg1978 (at) gmailcom

• You gotta love this website image

I'll email you image

• I could do with some nutrition advice too,   I run ultra marathons and get very bad flu like symptoms after,   Is it ok that I email you?

• Hi Sarah, got your email - sent you a reply - let's see if this 21st century technology is up to any good...

• My email does not seem to send any at the moment so mine is

jmswindowcleaning@gmail.com