Options

Change

2»

Comments

• Options
    literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

Pudge: 'a rat up a drainpipe'? You certainly know how to make a girl feel special...

• Options
    skotty wrote (see)

and you could keep everyone happy in a threesome.

Who needs any hands at all for that? image

• Options
    literatin wrote (see)

Pudge: 'a rat up a drainpipe'? You certainly know how to make a girl feel special...

Hmm, on reflection, not a great choice of words.

How about "like a squirrel up a tree"? (a nice red one, not one of those grey vermin things).

• Options
    Black And Tabby wrote (see)

I've recently bought a Decathalon version of a Camelbak as I was planning on using it on long runs in the summer with an electrolyte tablet in. However washing it out before first use I realised how difficult it was to rinse it out properly!

Any top tips, or am I best to stick to just water in it for ease of cleaning?

Pudge wrote (see)
    Nicky McNamerson wrote (see)

3. An extra pair of arms. They'd be dead useful.

For what?  An indian-god themed fancy dress party?

Wouldn't two more arms just get in the way, rather than assist?  You'd have to buy all new clothes and everything.

This reminds me of a game my sister and I used to play when we were younger (oh ok and occasionally now)
    Which would you rather...
    ... have three legs or three arms?
    ... have three eyes or one eye?
    ... have no hair or be covered in hair?

I think you get the picture. 

Good fun for a rainy day or a long car journey though!

As for what I'd change, I'd like to be taller. Said sister is a head taller than me, despite being 3 years younger. Which means I developed the nickname Stumpy and various others when we were growing up. I do love her dearly though, despite her endearing wit.

• Options

Three arms, three eyes and no hair. Preferably one of the eyes in the back of my head.

• Options

If I had a good singing voice I'd sing all the time, just for the fun of it.

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

A quieter voice. Only the hard of hearing appreciate my normal volume. If I shouted at full blast, you'rd become one of them.

🙂