Can any other Leeds folk help me out?

Hey guys, so I've just started running, been at it for a whole week now haha! I've been using some old astroturfs (I know this is really bad) and after doing some reading I've decided I need to get me some proper running trainers ASAP. I'm living in Leeds (Headingley) and want to go to a dedicated shop and get some which fit properly and suit the arch/supination of my foot etc (as I currently know nothing about this so wouldn't trust my own decision haha). I'm struggling to find a shop in Leeds or surrounding area which offers this service, wondering if anyone could help me out/ knows of any? This would be massively appreciated! 

Thanks image 

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place/// already exists as a thread!)

Comments

• UP and RUNNING usually do gait analysis.

I used their Wakefield branch.  There is a branch in Headingly - may be worth contacting them for your nearest branch if they don't do it.

261 Otley Road
    West Park
    Headingley
    Leeds
    LS16 5LQ

• Thank you! Not really sure how I managed to miss that image LOL. 

I'll give them a call tomorrow image 

Thanks again! 

• Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

But there's a direct bus from Headingly to Ilkley, where The Complete Runner is to be found. Which I've recently been reassured is as good as ever.

• sinbad113sinbad113 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Emily Hoskin, your in the right place, we all start some where. And your doing right by getting the information from professionals. It works out more expensive, but they do take care of you, as they want you to come back after the first purchase.

Run Wales, nice to read your post from both of you.

Nice to see people can share thir knowledge with other people.

Enjoy.

• TheDanTheDan ✭✭✭

if the one in headingley doesnt, then the one in the center definitely does, its near the train station, opposite BHS