UKIP

124»

Comments

• If you weren't so ignorant XFR Bear you would know that the Pakistani government paid for her treatmentimage Read her book

• Actually since posting last I've learnt that the Pakistani Government paid, but it's still an interesting question

• It's not that interesting though is it.   It's not as if she had a right to come here and get free treatment as it is so I doubt that would be any different under UKIP.   

• On the NHS we just need to charge people from overseas for treatment and not allow a massive influx of people coming here for treatment

UKIP are fairly mad but I am not sure this is jus ta protest vote. It is only 7 months before the election. They may well get some MPs in the general election.  Labour almost losing in the North West was perhaps a bigger shock than Clacton but the turnout was small which meant a lot of their key supporters didn't bother.

I do agree with the point made above that we have a lot of career politicians now. People who go to University to study Politics and then see it as a job. They are supposed to be representatives and having some idea of real life outside of politics would be a lot more useful.

• NayanNayan ✭✭✭
    Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)
    Nayan wrote (see)

Amusingly the Tories now have a Pakistani ex army captain as a perspective mP. he was on the tape the other night about how folks who want to conspire against the ik should be sent where they came from

when pushed on what would happen if the conspirators where born here he mumbled some nonsense about deporting them to wherever their parents came from. Conclusive proof that UKIP do not have a monopoly on stupid racist fuckwits.  

Using any sanction against those who conspire against the UK is to be applauded, this is not racism, it is sensible, personally I would hang them, and fuck the liberal sensibilities no matter where they are from.

Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)
    Nayan wrote (see)

Amusingly the Tories now have a Pakistani ex army captain as a perspective mP. he was on the tape the other night about how folks who want to conspire against the ik should be sent where they came from

when pushed on what would happen if the conspirators where born here he mumbled some nonsense about deporting them to wherever their parents came from. Conclusive proof that UKIP do not have a monopoly on stupid racist fuckwits.  

Using any sanction against those who conspire against the UK is to be applauded, this is not racism, it is sensible, personally I would hang them, and fuck the liberal sensibilities no matter where they are from.

Personally I think hanging is too good for these folks but that's irrelevant.

The point was that supposing everyone who thus conspires is a darkie to be shipped back to bongo bongo land (assuming you don't hang them) is racist. It gets stupid when you realise you'd be deporting Richard Reid to Bromley or the White Widow to Northern Ireland.

Then trying to sell it using a Pakistani toff with army stripes takes it into the realm of fuckwitticism.

Hence 'Stupid Racist Fuckwits.'

• NayanNayan ✭✭✭

If however you want an example of racism and prejudice try this.

yellow armband optional... for now

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/feb/05/tory-mp-ukip-muslim-code-conduct-frightening-halfon-batten