Edward Catmur, 69

24.6   - 03:12:20, 07:49/mi , rank: 1

38      - 05:17:29 , 08:21/mi , rank: 1

50      - 07:08:00, 08:33/mi , rank: 1

65.6   - 09:45:43, 08:55/mi , rank: 2

82      - 12:17:28, 08:59/mi , rank: 1

98.4   - 15:04:00, 09:11/mi , rank: 1

102.7 - 15:44:39, 09:12/mi , rank: 1

102.7 miles in 15:44:38! New course record, amazing time, well done that man image

• Anthony Forsyth, 106, 16:03:47, 09:23/mi, rank: 2

• Mark Perkins,  118,  17:45:48, 10:23/mi, rank: 3

WTG Mark from Roni & me image

• Ed Catmur is a machine.... very impressive indeed.

Lovely conditions for the run and I did far better than I could ever have imagined in my first 100!!! Went through the first CP in 86th and just kept plugging away and working my way through the field, came in18th place in 21.17....I'm shining my belt buckle image

i have to say a huge thanks to my crew and pacers who were just awesome.

• very impressive times , was following all of yesterday...image well done Mr Catmur, and Mr Forsyth too.

well done wackyracer!! that's an amazing time too  ! bet you you feel great today despite the achy bits yet to come !!I cant wait to be there next year image

• thanks loulabell, It's a whole new level of achiness today and I'm sure plenty of folk on here will know the relief I felt at the end of the race. Was really struggling to get any food down towards the end but after a little nap this morning, I've woken up a little on the hungry side image

I always though the last few miles would be a straight death march but amazed myself that I was still running at the end (in between death marching obviously)... there was no way I was giving up my position after working so hard to get there! At one point about 15 miles out I was really starting to struggle with my stomach and couldn't really run. After a forced visit to the woods, I emerged to see 2 headlghts right behind. They followed for a short way before overtaking. On the next little incline as they both started walking, my pacer and I powered past and I managed to put in about a 2 mile spurt which was as quick as I'd run at any point in the race.... we didn't see the headlights again.

A fantastic event and well organised too. The aid stations were brilliant too. Debra, sorry I missed you at Knockholt but I was ushered off by my crew wo were parked up the road.

• Want to firstly say thankyou to all the volunteers yesterday you really helped when I wasnt seeing the funny side. Debra good to see you at knockhalt again. Cant move today at all.  But happy with 21h 54m just the winter to go for the grandslam hopefully.  And well done to everyone in the race yesterday. 

• Well done Lingster. Looking at the timings I must have passed you somewhere between Deitling and Dunn street.

When I said before the race that I didn't expect to see you at your pace..... I really didn't! Nobody was more surprised than me when my crew said keep it up you're in the top 20.

Good luck with the winter, the grand slam is a huge challenge. Not sure how long it might be before my legs let me start thinking about another one image

• waccyracer, sounds like you did a good job, tis from where im standing by all accounts!

im always surprised (but getting used to) that feeling of not being able to get food down after long events . I spend miles thinking up yummy things to eat when im finished and home and then cant !!image ends up being tea n biccies and a slow eat of banana or toast.

lingster, good luck wth the grandslam, the voulnteers are number 1 to the rescue when our humour fails I agreeimage

• Think its all been said above, but well done WaccyRacer, so happy for you. When you said you thought it needed a 10h first 50 to make 24hrs I was a bit worried it would be too quick, as it was it set you up perfectly for a quick time. Incredible times for the leaders too.

Nice to meet you Debra, and thanks for looking after me! And to all the other volunteers, I really felt guilty at times having you all running round after us, putting up with all our (OK, my) moaning and booting us out again!

It didn't go so much to plan for me image I went through 1st half in a good pace although my knees were complaining a bit after the hills. I probably spent a bit too long at Knockholt - originally didn't want to stop there other than grab some food but socks needed changing and once I sat down my legs did tighten up a bit. By the time I got to 60 my knees were really sore, I didn't see myself being able to carry on but I really didn't want to drop out of my 1st hundred just cos my knees were aching! Plus 60 was the furthest I'd run til that point so I had to go at least a bit further! After some encouragement and Ibuprofen I set back out. I managed a little running to get to Holly Hill, after that things really went to pieces - pulled a tendon in my foot and the long stint up bluebell hill and 3 1/2 hours between aid stations sort of finished me off. I just didn't have it in me, knowing it would take another 8/9hrs to finish.

With the state my legs are in now I think it probably was the right decision but gutted all the same. I doubt I'm going to make a habit of running the longer distance but I'll target a ton at some point (maybe SDW...) with a bit better preparation and get this one out of my system.

So well done and thanks everyone, especially all the other runners for being such good company along the way image

• It was good to see you Shzza and the first thing I did when I got home was to check and see how you were doing so I was of course dissapointed for you. Don't be too disheartened though, I'm sure you will bounce back stronger from the experience.

Also, your idea of resting between the UTPD and NDW100 by doing hill repeats up Box Hill was interesting image

Rest those legs well before Ring O Fire. Rest means REST.... BTWimage Even if you do nothing inbetween, your legs will thank you and your endurance won't suffer.

• WackyRacer, sorry to have missed you but it sound like you had a great run!

Lingster, nice to see you - and well done also! Good luck for the winter 100.

Shzza, it was good to see you - and looking after you is why us volunteers were there! Sympathies for the leg and foot problems, and for not finishing, but Well done getting as far as you did. Do get some rest and let that foot tendon (and legs generally) recover.

• helly dhelly d ✭✭✭

Another thank you to Debra, Sheila (is she on here?) and all other volunteer peeps who helped me out whilst I alternated between moaning and vomiting. Hauled myself through by walking 90% of the second half and will see what my thankfully un-witnessed faceplant at about mile 65 has done to me tomorrow.

Well done all, even if you didn't finish, the NDW100 is no small undertaking.

• Cheers, no plans for anything other than rest for 3 weeks then see what state I'm in image

Well done Helly for sticking it out and hope you're in one piece

Waccyracer (and others) results are now up:

http://www.runbritainrankings.com/results/results.aspx?meetingid=90978

You're back to being a seniorimage you'll need to email them to match it up to your Powerof10 rankings

• Fantastic.... I'm hoping to be U17 this ime next year image

• helly dhelly d ✭✭✭

Hey, I've also rolled back time image. I won't tell them if you don't.

• Finally managed to put my photos up, from Knockholt Pound - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcb_debra/sets/72157635082043017/

• I didn't even notice you taking them! You must have caught me in the middle of a 'did I pack my headtorch' moment image

• My race report from my hardest race to date http://wp.me/P31ZyL-1i

• Hey Lingster, good report and great running! Not surprised you couldn't move the next day. Good luck for the Winter 100 and I promise not to get my bow and arrows out...

• Nice one Lingster. 'Just a marathon to go'.... I remember saying exactly the same to my pacer image

Best of luck with the final race.

Great pics, Debra. It's nice to see things from the other side and I feel like I missed out by not even seeing the inside of that hall!