Chester Marathon

Hello, I have a place in the Chester Marathon, but due to a number of setbacks I am pulling out early.

They do not offer refunds or deferrals, shame I would like to have deferred it, anyhow they do allow you to transfer you place so if there is anyone out there who would like a place and is happy to pay for it let me know and we can get my place transfered to you.

Thanks for your help

Devon Dog

Comments

• Hi

Do you still have this entry available? if so I'd be interested. Can you let me know

Thanks

Gill

• I have a place going as well due to injury

• And a third one available if anyone is interested! Happy to negotiate on price image

Jo

• Fourth one available! When above heave been transferred, let me know and I can help!

Tim 

• Are ANY of these still available??? Im looking for a place!!!

• Mine is, you're welcome to it! Email me at jcahopwood @ yahoo dot co dot uk image
  • I have a place available for 2014 if anyone would like to buy it and have it transferred over? benitosutton @ gmail.com

Cheers,

Ben

• Can one of you guys email me with any cost for a purchase.  Thanks

t.hindson@ntlworld.com

Thanks

• Hi Terry,

I have just sent you a mail.

Cheers,

Ben

• Hi i also need to pull out if anybody wants my place? Lt me know your email address. Diane x 

• if anyone has a place at a bargain price (skinty!!) I may be able to take it off your hands - pls email me at sarabop at gmail dot com

thanks image

• 30 quid? 

• Hello, was wondering if any more Chester marathon entries were still available on here?
  • Hello,

I am looking for place in either the Chester full marathon or the Chester "metric" marathon.

Will pay £25 for a place.

Let me know if anybody is interested

Thanks

• Hello,

I have a place available if anyone is still looking? I can't take part this year unfortunately. 

My email address is Martina.Hannaford@googlemail.com

• Unfortunately due to injury I cannot take part in the Chester Marathon so if anyone is interested in purchasing my entry and transferring it across then get in touch:

simonc54321hotmail.com

Cheers