Kit begging...!

Hey everyone, I'm looking to borrow/buy a Monaco or/and a cycle top, mainly for Henley in September but would really love to use one at the British champs in a couple of weeks, the Monaco would need to be x large(apparently they are small) and a large cycle jersey... As you all know I'm on here loads so not a random! It would be very appreciated many thanks whiz/jamie image!

Comments

• Problem you may have with the Henley weekend is most of us are either there or in Wales.

good luck with your search

• there must be someone going to Henley that could bring a spare.maybe ask on the Henley thread as well.......

I will be with my kit in Walesimage

• seren nos wrote (see)

I will be with my kit in Walesimage

Good to hear, for a moment I thought you were going to be racing naked

• Lol, I have my cap, but that's about it! image missed the last order by like a couple of days argh :/

• Whizz what size are you?

• Large cycle jersey, x large Monaco image

• Ahh ... I assumed you were a racing snake in which case you could have borrowed mine  image

• He is quick but no racing snake imageimage

• Definitely no snake image

• Who needs friends eh !!  

I am sure someone will have one you can borrow ...

• Thank you for trying its very appreciated image

• Cycle tops are quite baggy. I have a M cycle top (and M Monaco). To be honest, they're both a bit baggy..image

Worth trying them on?

• Whizz I have an XL Tri suit you can borrow on sale or return!  Never worn in anger!!  Or as they'd say on Fleabay NWOTs!!  image

• Cat.you are a bit of a racing snake though........My monaco is large and not baggy in the slightestimage

• Cat - You lending your GBR kit out again?? Any excuse to shameless plug your sponsor image

• Where in the country are you? I can lend you a large cycle jersey and an xl monaco after outlaw

• I have a Large monaco which can be lent, if Blue Peter gives it back after outlaw

• seren nos wrote (see)

Cat.you are a bit of a racing snake though........My monaco is large and not baggy in the slightestimage

No, that was just banter. Monaco is somewhat tight, and always a bugger to remove.

Rafiki wrote (see)

Cat - You lending your GBR kit out again?? Any excuse to shameless plug your sponsor image

Now that is one piece of kit I really wished I'd sized up properly. Waaay to tight image

• The Silent Assassin wrote (see)

I have a Large monaco which can be lent, if Blue Peter gives it back after outlaw

Of course image

• Im in berkshire, newbury too be exact, near cat and raf.... Thank you all for the kind offers, a trisuit might be a bit of a pain for ironman (for obvious reasons!) so pref just a monaco, i could probably squeeze into a large, im not fat or anything, just i use too be back in the lazy days many moons ago!

• has anyone got an xl monaco i could possibly borrow for the middle of August?

• Did peoples kit requests get sorted?  anyone else need kit for Henley?

• i managed to steal a top from cake.

although it did cost me an entry to run to the beat image

• Is that the one with the dodgy blood stains? image

• thats the one image

• Awesome image

• hopefully it wont have anymore blood stains on it after the weekend image

• If anyone has a mens medium top I could beg, steal, borrow or pay for while I await my new stuff from Schmunks please. Needed for the Brutal half sept 21st. Live in North West, Southport........... Might just have to wea rmy swim cap if I can stretch it over my helmet (tut...tut.....cycle one that is!) Thanks.

• I could do with a some kit still like a Monaco would be brilliant! Got a spare Monaco barley? Will repay with beer image

• Whiz, PM me your details.  I hope to be at Henley supporting, but in case I'm not I have an XL Monaco, L shorts and XL cycle top you can borrow for Henley.  

Just posted my Trisuit off to Gaz, so that's gone now!