Morerator

13»

Comments

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

You're up very early - no wonder you're yawning!

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Pop-Eye wrote (see)

I have been publically named.... which is outrageous. Usernames are there to protect, unless the owner of that name chooses otherwise

image  You have your own name on your profile you dolt!

• Pop-Eye wrote (see)

Crazy Diamond. You mention above 'displays of absolute, unadulterated rudeness, immaturity'

Two replies later and what do you write.

Civility costs nothing, but it works both ways. I cannot recall being abusive, vindictive or make personal vindictive comments to anybody. You won't need to look far for the reverse.

I wasn't trying to protect my business or image, something you wouldn't have had to attempt (poorly) had you managed to keep a civil finger on your keyboard.

I think you also ought to read back through some of the tosh you've written on the boards over the past couple of days and appreciate the effects of your attempted belittling of fellow runners with snide and pompous remarks about your stunning abilities in relation to the rest of us little people. 

So you run for charity?  So do I.  I don't however feel the need to shove it down a complete stranger's throat in an attempt to prove how much of a better person I am than them, whilst simultaneously ranting about an ill perceived bit of banter.  These threads only got rude when you and your mates waded in to firstly (and deceptively) deny all attachment to your business, then secondly proceeded to be, as mentioned above, rude, ranting and pompous, even to the ridiculous point of throwing "I'm going to talk to the legals" very thinly veiled threat in to the mix,.  Very immature and not the way to gain respect or admiration from your peers, which you say you were attempting to do with regard to your business.

And the spelling son, sort the spelling.  That way you stand a chance of gaining even just a crumb of respect for your 'argument'. 

• Yes Wilkie.. up bright and early.

Bad day yesterday. It seems that the harder I tried the deeper the whole got and I just could not find a way out. Simple to just let it go, but unfortunately, I just couldn't..pride (or stupidity) I guess

I can only hold my hands up and appologise to one and all, if I gave offense or came over as insulting, rude or abrasive.

My Moderaters thread was simply to try and get the thread removed, as I was not the originator and never asked for this to happen, but simply got dragged in along the way.

I generally keep a very low profile on this forum and have done so since first joining in 2004.

I do visit and am always interested in what is said, but never intefere.

I just want this to end.........