Options

TR24 2014

2»

Comments

• Options

Wow Brer Rabbit That's amazing! Especiallly at first attempt!! Wow!

Superglue Boots - think it was on my first few laps on the Saturday. Could even have been the first lap going up the little hill. Might have had my name on top (Sarah). Was such a great atmosphere - everyone was chatty and friendly.

I'm def coming back next year ... probably as a solo rather than a pair as had issues with team mate refusing to leave sleeping bag to do night laps!

• Options

Cool. The best bit is the atmosphere and people and general festival vibe.

I didn't have a good personal run or experience... but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a brilliant fun weekend.

• Options

Runnyrunrun, I did it as a team last year and had a ball but I am a bit OCD so found Solo much better experience in that I am in control, if you get me. Also, the benefit of being able to opt out for a while in extreme circumstances was brilliant. Plus-the support you get from everyone-runners, spectators, marshalls is mind-blowing. Go for it!

• Options

Hi Boots, think you were in the tent behind ours image We also had a pretty poor time in the weather. Next year - better kit image

Race reports etc on my blog http://herbifit.com