Options

flyknit-vs-boost-vs-mobium

DMaxDMax ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering what thoughts you had on the following shoes from a technical perspective ...

Nike Flyknit

Adidas Boost

Puma Mobium

I understand, every runner's needs are different but which of the above 3 do you guys think enhances running and which, if any, do you think are fads.

I have to say I think Nike free soles are excellent as are the multi layered soles that many shoes have on them, I also like the fact that some shoes come in different widths.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all remain injury free.

Comments

• Options

I have the Adios Boost and personally I think they are a waste of time. Just another pair of trainers no enhancement to running, and if anything they have encouraged some poor running form in me.

• Options

I've Nike Flyknit Lunar 1, Adidas Energy Boost, and Adios Boost - out of them all the Adios Boost are by far the best/most comfortable/fastest (for me).  I also like my Nike Free 3 v4's for up to HM distance, not comfy but fast - as you say we're all different.  The technology is just marketing imo, find a shoe that fits well and runs well for you.  I'm glad I tried the Adios Boost though, streets ahead of any other shoe I've tried for long distances (probably 10 different pairs of various makes in the last 3 years).  The main problem is that trying them all out is expensive.