its-international-left-handers-day-

Any southpaws out there? image

Comments

• My ex might be considered an international left hander because he travels a lot and uses his left hand in many countries.

• here image Where is the champagne to celebrate?image
  • Jr Schmunks is cack-handed image

• I'm a leftie image  *passes jindalee some leftie champers*

Schmunks... Mr C calls me a cack handed claw thing.  Charming!

• Thanks Cinders image Cheers!
  • Has there ever been a leftie on a bank note?

• Benjamin Franklin.

• Im just getting the bonfire ready if you could get them all to line up on the riight hand side of course!!

• I will try and do it left handed today image

• Being a leftie has an advantage when working on a PC. You can write with your left whilst operation the mouse with the right. image no need to swap pen and mouse all the time
  • Jindalee wrote (see)
    Being a leftie has an advantage when working on a PC. You can write with your left whilst operation the mouse with the right. image no need to swap pen and mouse all the time

I agree. It also allows me to eat and mouse at the same time.

SideBurn wrote (see)

I will try and do it left handed today image

Let us know how that goes image

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Jindalee wrote (see)
    Being a leftie has an advantage when working on a PC. You can write with your left whilst operation the mouse with the right. image no need to swap pen and mouse all the time

I agree. It also allows me to eat and mouse at the same time.

Also agree as that;s what i'm doing now image

• Or you could be right handed and use your mouse in the left as I do.  Same advantages

• I am proud to be a leftie.
    The book with the title something like " the natural superiority of the left hander" is a great read. Apparently most astronauts are lefties.

• Im a leftie too

Mensa reckon lefties are 5-10% more intelligent than our right handed inferiors image

• All a bit sinister really.

• I add my self to the list of left handers

• sorry but am i the only one who thought this was about wanking when i read the titleimage

I have images of people all over the world using their left hand today in unisonimage

• Hahahahahaha image

• LOL Seren image