motivation-needed

Hi, I'm mid way through training for the Great North Run, I'm not a huge competitive runner but indomitable because I enjoy it.

my problem at the minute is I'm havering some 'ladies' health problems and the medication the GP has me on is making it difficult for me to keep weight off no matter what I eat and this is lowering my mood and unpacking on my training.

im doing as much as I can and building in swimming and biking but my motivation and enthusiasm is severely lacking.

could I have some advice on how I can mentally overcome this. I have put on a stone in weight and have not changed my diet at all. It's so frustrating

thank you for your time

Comments

• Hi, I'm mid way through training for the Great North Run, I'm not a huge competitive runner but I do it because I enjoy it.

my problem at the minute is I'm havering some 'ladies' health problems and the medication the GP has me on is making it difficult for me to keep weight off no matter what I eat and this is lowering my mood and impacting on my training.

im doing as much as I can and building in swimming and biking but my motivation and enthusiasm is severely lacking.

could I have some advice on how I can mentally overcome this. I have put on a stone in weight and have not changed my diet at all. It's so frustrating

thank you for your time