• lemon curd yoghurt

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    You
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    ...oh no, sorry, I meant me.
  •  

You were looking in a mirror?

• Love you too JT *mwah*

• Anything on 2 wheels, and chocolate hob nobs (dunked of course)

• Pizza, beer, Indian takeaway, Chinese takeaway, McDonald's, Harvester, Brooks GTS 13 and ultra running

• Might have to add rum and ginger beer to that list, sounds yummy

• Peanut butter !!! image

• John MacKenzie 2 wrote (see)

Might have to add rum and ginger beer to that list, sounds yummy

Drinking one of those now actually, very nice too...

• A few good pints of British beer in a country pub with some proper grub.

The sight and especially the sound of a military jet with the afterburners on - feeling the ground rumble. Concorde taking off was just as exciting.

Jack Russells and rabbits (not together though - that's unlikely to have a happy outcome).

• The comfort of your own bed, with fresh sheets on

• I went down to Heathrow to watch a Concorde take off a few months before they stopped flying - still can't believe they're gone to be honest with you image 

• John MacKenzie 2 wrote (see)

Pizza, beer, Indian takeaway, Chinese takeaway, McDonald's, Harvester, Brooks GTS 13 and ultra running

if you take the GTS 13 off the list ,.then i think I have found my ideal mateimage

but then I might be willing to try them to make full compatabilityimage

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

The National Portrait Gallery, from the Tudors on the top floor, to the 20th Century busts on the ground floor and everything in between.

• Mr Puffy wrote (see)

The National Portrait Gallery, from the Tudors on the top floor, to the 20th Century busts on the ground floor and everything in between.

I like the NPO too - one of my favourite pictures is a really simple drawing of Churchill napping in Parliament towards the end of his life.

• An ice cream... reminds me on the seaside.  I live in Portsmouth.  I eat a lot of ice cream. 

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

A pint of builder's tea, preferably in a cracked and stained mug, milk and two sugars.

A pint of Heligan Honey or Betty Stoggs or any other Skinners ale.

• I was going to do a 'nice things people have said to you when you were running' thread as the opposite to the abuse one, but now I'll look like I'm copying.

• puppies!!

and young dogs also

• Now I thought about it, it could be a long list

• WombleWomble ✭✭✭

Marmite

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    "Brazilian Monk" cocktail with frangelico, kahlua, creme de cacao, rum, blended ice and cream. It's bloody marvelous.