It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
After about 7 months of problem free use of my Garmin 410, I've now hit an issue. On Sunday, I was trying to upload the last couple of days' activities from my watch to Garmin Connect via the USB Ant Stick, and all seemed to be progressing normally, but at the end under Data Transfer Status, it came up with 'Activity transfer to Garmin Connect failed'.
Tried again, by creating a dummy activity, but had the same message, and when logging into the Garmin Connect site, I noticed it was actually down for maintenance.
Didn't bother again on Sunday, but tried again after my next run on Tuesday and had the same problem.
Since then, I have tried: -
1. Forcing an upload.
2. Soft reset and forcing an upload.
3. Deleting Old Activities and forcing an upload.
4. Deleting other activities already uploaded and forcing an upload.
5. Manually adding individual activities to Garmin Connect that preceded the problem, deleting them from the watch and trying another forced upload of more recent activities.
6. Deleting all activities on the watch.
7. And finally, have just tried a hard reset, set the watch up again from scratch, and after creating a dummy activity that has failed as well.
Completely out of ideas now.
The Garmin Agent program is recognising the USB Stick - currently reading 'Active' and 'Waiting for new data', and indeed seems to connect ok to the watch, transfer the activity as per normal, but then at the end has this message 'Activity Transfer to Garmin Connect failed.'
Anyone had a similar issue, and if so did you / how did you manage to solve it?