Options

Great North Run 2014

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options

Have you tried Ebay, Dave. Haven't looked, just a thought. I picked up Large as well, which is what I asked for but it is huge.

Will put doen Medium next time.

Lwdajo, thanks for the info. I'll be putting 1hr44 next time - no chance they check but I did this in bad weather on the Humber Bridge half this year so I am entitled to claim it.

Hi Female Plodder, glad you had an enjoyable race. It is a great event for people to run as they want. Would be better if people stuck to the rules on keeping left and especially on headphones (not suitable in those crowds).

• Options

Thanks Saintbarca. I am down to do the Great South Run. I went on the idea if I can 13.1 then 10 miles should be possible. My friends think I am mad! Retirement is supposed to be taking it easy but in my view how ever slowly I go, I am still beating the person sitting down. I now just have to get myself out for a run instead of playing on the computer!

T shirts and medals for sale on ebay 

• Options

Lwdjao - I put down 1:40 on the entry form (the time I ran the previous two years) and was in Orange C. I finished, this year, in 1:35 and when I checked my watch found that I'd run an extra 500 metres - dodging around people.