Equinox 24 hour race.

Just wondered if there were going to be any Pirates up at this race on the weekend. I'm going up Friday, and thought it might be a chance Thor me to actually meet up with one of you.

Comments

• I wanted to do the 10km but lack transport - will think good thoughts for the 24 hr race - mucho respect for that!

• let us know how you get on - i know they are desparate for marshalls and are actually paying people £10 travel costs, i would have done it but got other races

• I'm not officially a Pirate as only just found out about them, but will be in a team doing Equinox24! Good luck...I hate running!

• Keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one with a motorbike next to my tent.

• Cool, will keep an eye out.

• Well, I survived, of sorts. Event was well prepared, from my limited knowledge. It was definitely an eye opener, being my first ultra type event. I think I went in a bit blind, having only ever done 1 marathon so far. But, I got a new distance PB and a new found respect for all you nutters that can keep going, and going, and going... Got a new target to aim to beat next time, onwards and upwards.

• Well done, Richard! image

• Was this at Llanberis? I was up there this weekend packing my son off to Bangor Uni. Stayed in a B&B that had athletes in. 

• Nah, this was near Grantham. I think the Llanberis thing was The Brutal.

• At Belvoir Castle on the border of Leicestershire and Lincolnshire. We have had some great feedback and next years date is 20/21 Sept if anybody fancies it image

Check out the website for links to the results and pics and have a look at our FB page to see what people think of the event.

www.equinox24.co.uk