Big Boobs

Anyone have any tip on how to keep them under control?

Comments

• Enell  from all good internet retailers of boobage holders inners.  boobydoo and figleaves etc

Not pretty but they sure do the job.

• Shock Absorber Ultimate Running bra.  

• Panache sports moulded bra, it is Underwire and turns into a racer back for extra support by clipping the 2 straps together. I then put on a sweaty betty sports bra/crop top over the top to take away all the bounce and then my normal t-shirt. 

• I believe I can emphasise with your problem here, let me feel your painimage

• Lol...... try a website called Less Bounce - they have loads of different brands and styles, plus you can call them to ask for info on sizing etc.  They're brilliant - I bought 3 Enell's from them and they worked brilliantly.

• this thread is nothing without pictures!

• Beth Roberts wrote (see)

Lol...... try a website called Less Bounce - they have loads of different brands and styles, plus you can call them to ask for info on sizing etc.  They're brilliant - I bought 3 Enell's from them and they worked brilliantly.

f*** Enells!

• I'm with McFlooze Shock Absorber Ultimate Running bra can't beat em - they're fab!

• Godo luck and get out and enjoy 

• The stats currently show that this post has been viewed 551 times.

You can guarantee that over 500 of those views were by men - even though we all knew damned well that we wouldn't be able to help. image

• Well its because we care! 

Go for it and don't let "them" stop you,I never thought I could run as I was a smoker,I gave up and then found running, I am 41 and just done notts hslf in 1-45 so well happy as it's a 6min pb! 

Stick with it and enjoy the banter 

have you got any runs planned?

• haha, this thread is ummm........ quite bizarre ....... there is a tiny part of me that wonders if the OP isnt just showing off ........... (no, not that part!)

• It's getting just a bit lowd now! 

Hope runninginheels finds some help from this?  

Good luck to you and keep the questions coming

• Do you mean lewd?

I can't quite believe there's a photo...

• Oops yeah sorry ,"lewd" is the way it's heading and as there is poeple watching this feed it's a bit odd! 

as I said ,I hope the genuine advice helps " runninginheels"  for the future! 

Nothing wrong with a photo but perhaps should be crossing the finish line instead ! 

Good luck

• I can't believe there's a photo image  We normally just get told to fcuk off. 

• Mayb running heels is on the wrong site , I always thought running world was helpful , now not so sure !! pics ?? wrong site luv ............try ?????

• This is because hers are bigger than yours, right ?

• lol cheeky ...........

• Rich Jackson wrote (see)

I can't believe there's a photo image  We normally just get told to fcuk off. 

Quite right too! image

• So ........ errrr ........ how did you get on runninginheels?

• Your all being a bit odd as "runninginherlsels" has not spoken since! Bet she is laughing now ! image 

• Look great to me and that a compliment and not being lewd! 

I did think this was a running web site haha

has runninginherlsels nothing to reply or just laughing at us talking about her image

• Depends i suppose if your a leg man ? or a boob man i guess ?

• I wouldn't swap them for mine image

• well someones in a boastful mood.