The perfect night in?

What's your idea of a perfect night in?

Comments

• A nice glass of chilled champagne, my wife and Dexter on the telly

• Turbo, sufferfest, guinness and twiglets.

• Grendel3 wrote (see)

A nice glass of chilled champagne, my wife and Dexter on the telly

What's your wife doing with Dexter on the telly? image

Mine is a glass of red, kids asleep and the box set of West Wing.

• Missus, Chinese Takeaway, Movie, Ice Cream.

• @Nessie putting on a show!!!!!image

• mattywarr wrote (see)

Missus, Chinese Takeaway, Movie, Ice Cream.

sounds perfect to me.

but with my missus not yours of course.

• Long soak in a hot, bubbly bath; take-away curry; a good film; wine & nibbles; knowing I don't have to get up early the next day

• actually another contributing factor to the perfect evening is often the fact that you have done a race or a long run that day and deserve the relaxation.

• Nice meal (that I haven't cooked) Champagne and good conversation. 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Not going out.

• A nice chilled bottle of pinot grigio, lovely meal, a bowl of galaxy counters and full control of my TV!!!!!!!!!! 

• Spending time with people who I don't have to make the effort with, where silences aren't awkward and nobody feels that they have to play host to anyone else

• image Watching Chris Waddle's 1001 greatest goals DVD of course?

• Nice dinner, good film, flompy clothes.

Then lots of sex.

• Food, half a rom-com, foreplay, more foreplay, yet more foreplay... Boring bit, afterplay, more afterplay.

The rom-com could be swapped with an episode of Only Connect, because Victoria Coren-Mitchell is seriously sexy.
  • My perfect night in: comfy clothes, blankets, making a nest on the sofa or in bed, peanut M&Ms, and a good film/DVD boxset (if I'm with someone else) or a book (if I'm on my own). 

• Used to be me, D, a bottle of red, music, a fire and a game of scrabble.

Now it's a mug of tea, a good detective programme on catchup, a cat on my lap. and hopefully oblivion.

• tv off, just me and my Ria, absolute 80's on the radio, and thats it tbh. 

• Kids asleep, Downton Abbey coming on & a very large glass of strong, dark red wine and a bowl of chilli peanuts with Mrs X!