Not in again

Comments

• so I haven't just signed up for a cart load of new spam every day image  thanks all!

• Ok, after a little bit of investigating, the link is actually legit. But boy, what a mess they've made of the whole thing .....

• DT19DT19 ✭✭✭

apparently this is not the first time this has happened.

Time to dig out the fred flintstone outfit and accept the charity place then!

• Looks like I didn't get in.  Iam 60 next year and hoped to do it in 2014.  I don't think my knees will keep going for many more years.

• Yippee!  I'm out - Mile 17 Support is so much more funimage!!

• Got to be legit.

Unfortunately.

• Same as someone mentiond earlier, if I click on forgot password it says it cannot find my email address

Anyone else have this?

• My mag arrived this morning. Not in!

• DT19DT19 ✭✭✭

Steve- Is that consistant with what the link said?

• I get straight into a payment page does that mean I am in? I am not putting any details in before I get the magazine in case!!! 

• I'd say you're in - my rejection mag arrived today.

• Site was correct for me Acceptance mag this AM

• Come on postie!
  • Hehe it's like Xmas!
  • I got my mag it was correct I'm in image

• No place for me! Maybe next year image

• rejection mag this morning.

• DT19DT19 ✭✭✭

well consistent with the link, rejection mag for me also. I dont understand why VLM had to release the basil fawltyesquee statement giving people a tiny spot of false hope for 24 hours.

If you've cocked up be open and honest!

• I also got an rejection mag this morning, i'm a postie and did see quite a few. Gutting thing is, is 2 people on my walk who clearly ain't runners got successful letters, way the cookie crumbles i guess.

• Oh Pete that must have been tough!
  • Heard at work by my brother in law has not got in so psyched myself up when I opened my front door to find no magazine! This will be my 3rd attempt. Would love to run it one day! Can't face trying to open a link, will try and wait for the mag............

• How do so many people on here know what the postman delivered today ...... am I the only person at work?

• No, I am too.

My OH is off though and he would have texted me by now If I'd got an acceptance mag.

• I'm working too - mine arrived at my parent house, got a text from my Dad letting me know the good/bad news.

• DT19DT19 ✭✭✭

My wife is at home and told me.

• I'm being taken to a payment page ... nervous anticipation ... I''ve failed in the past 5-6 attempts ... I'm off home to check to post!

• Mine went to my parents house too although they failed to let me know so I called them at lunch!

• Just home and there was the rejection mag to put an end to my suspense!image
  • Not in ..........ARSE!

• Dr.Dan wrote (see)

I'm being taken to a payment page ... nervous anticipation ... I''ve failed in the past 5-6 attempts ... I'm off home to check to post!

Yep, it's official ... I'm in! imageimage