Comments

• Scary story!

Glad you're recovered and well again.

lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  • Looking good Chris!!

• Always said computers were dangerous! image

• Great story and a great recovery , well done mate.
  • Sounds nasty - glad to hear you've recovered well image

• fuck me as they say

glad you're OK now - that must have been horrendous

shame it had to appear in the Daily Rant though.....image

• According to the stats on the Daily Mail comments section, I have made 2,363 posts on the DM in my life image

• Is that a triumph or a disaster Mr A? image

• OMG, how awful, to think a tiny cut could cause such damage. Glad you're back healthy and racing.

• Actually its about what I thought it would be .......

And further to that I have had:

158,036 positive green arrows

and

85,911 negative red arrows

for all of my comments ......... so I come out on top. Not bad considering some of the deliberately inflammatory remarks I make.

Although to be fair, one of my comments was made in relation to a story on immigration in which I wrote 'Lets keep Johnny Foreigner out.'

I got 10,000 green arrows for that one alone.

• Bloody hell!  Glad to see you made it out alive.  Scary how something so innocuous caused all that.  Well done on getting back to fighting form and completely Bolton image

• I want to read this story.  I'm steeling myself to click a Daily Mail link.

• Although to be fair, one of my comments was made in relation to a story on immigration in which I wrote 'Lets keep Johnny Foreigner out.'

I got 10,000 green arrows for that one alone.

Well you would, you're preaching to the converted over there.

(Quote and edit not working atm)

• OK....  I read it. And bloody hell Chris. What a nightmare... and big respect for getting back to ironman after that!

• mikasamikasa ✭✭✭

Scary story Chris. Glad you're ok and back racing.

• Jeez. I can't imagine how awful that ordeal was. Very glad you are back to health and congrats on the Ironman.
  • Tough battle there mate. Well done. Did you get to keep the zimmer frame, few of us might like to borrow itimage

• Good final result Chris!

Dusty, some need it more than others!!  image  I hope your back's ok and your dodgy ticker!!

• kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭

That's terrible. So glad you're back in full health.Must have been a scary time.

• Amazing story of bravery and over coming the odds. 

Maybe triathlon should be recommended to more by Dr for health, feel good factor like no other.

Nicely done in Bolton.image

• I can't quite work out why the daily mail published it though.........image

but great story image

• Chist!  I must get some TCP!

• I did the interview prior to IM Uk, I was approached by the Ironman Uk team who had passed my details over to a journalist, who writes for magazines etc, no mention of the Daily Reich, then I got told the Reich had taken the article, not my choice of paper but at least the hat was featured!

Chris