Performance Measurement

2»

Comments

• as stated before, it`s about performance measurement and the use of technology. i am not asking about interval training, because it is not what i am targeting. i want to know how, with which technology people measure there exerise and why. 

as mentioned in the introduction here, i am working on a new concept/ gear which help to measure you performance easier. 

i have no clue how to emty an bank account, besides my own. And am wondering even more how a survey on drive, would help me with that....

• Dave - I collapsed last week and totally failed to stop my garmin. Now my annual mileage figures are skewed beyond redemption!

becky - I did the survey and didn't mind the double questions. I put neutral for all functions I had no interest in having (though hesitated as I couldn't think of a situation in which I would actively dislike a function rather than just ignoring it if I didn't want to use it).

• yeah, i am the same way, however different people dislike gear with too many functions, as it might get more complicated to interact. 

• But emergency contact and controlling music have nothing to do with measuring performance, and you asked precious little about anything that did.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I filled it in. That I didn't quite understand the point of some of the questions is beside the point, I gave my answers and Becky can make of them what she will.

I answered from a runner's viewpoint, although I run three times a week but do other stuff to make in general six workouts a week, usually.

Anyhoo ... it only took a couple of minutes, which is less time than some are spending on moaning about it image

• On the question about which displays on a sports watch I most value, you offered "time". I value the clock time but I suppose you meant the time I've been running. 

So difficult to get the questions right.

• I answered using "time" assuming it was duration of running, rather than "GMT", now I'm thinking I may have been wrong.