Chesterfield Marathon

ChimneyChimney ✭✭✭

As I've just moved here from down South, thought it would be rude not to do it as it's on the doorstop.

Almost didn't when I saw the cost, but it is for a good cause.

Any one else?

If reality matched intention I'd know I was dreaming

Comments

• Maybe got a half ironman hopefully the week before but like you said rude not to.

Any one know the course yet?

• I am tempted.

It doesn't really fit in my Big Plan For 2014, but it would be rude not to.

• Lou at the moment there are two dates on the internet so this might actually in June if that help's I think they are still trying to iron out the plan.

• ChimneyChimney ✭✭✭

Cake, AFAIA the September date is the one. They have got a route on the website with a caveat that it may change......

If reality matched intention I'd know I was dreaming
  • I noticed both dates.  I think the original announcement was for June so I'd assumed that Sept was the new date.

I shall await confirmation.  Sept is better as I've got something else lined up for June.

• There`s a FB group and they recently had to move it to September. The route sounds a bit strange and the price is £35, isn`t it? I`d say that`s about the going rate. I`ve pencilled it in; too local to not do!

• If it's good organisation -I'm in!

• Unfortunately brer, the only way to find out is to do it.

• Cake.... I'm in with you mate!!! Any idea when I can enter, the website suggests it's possible now but isnt letting me? (Possibly as I'm on an ipad/iPhone)

• Boots the web sites here it's not the best for user friendly point of view.

http://www.chesterfieldmarathon.co.uk/

• Ah it was letting me open the payment page using an ipad or an iphone... done now and paid and entered!!

Seems to be none UKA affiliated image

• might  put in     i am doing Huddersfield, Wakefield and Halifax marathons 2014