30 day challenges

I am on day 14 of the Plank 30 day challenge and day 5 of the squat, situp, lunges and pressup one.

I haven't missed a day.........I seem to respond well to the structure of a challenge.....

so does anyone know of an easy 30 day healthy eating challenge that can sort me out food wise 

Comments

• A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play.

• I know scotty but it doesn't help me get up the hills image

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

There's a new challenge on FB for your core but i've yet to see one about healthy eating. What sort of healthy eating are you looking for? Meal ideas? snacks?

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

No chocolate until you have had your 5 portions of F&V.

• Ask Bookie - she's a nutritionist

• 3 shredded wheat for breakfast.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

ignore all 30 day challenges for, erm, 30 days??

• I like Nessie's idea of no chocolate or whatever your fave food choice is until you have had your 5 a day f & v.

• opted for my own simple one...........30 days and for breakfast and lunch i have to have cereal. eggs or soup...........then the normal main meal.......

that gives me lots of options but keeps me focussed hopefully.......and i have given myself 3 joker cards i can use in the month which might be useful if out and about .sorted.......

lest see how i feel on 6th december

• WombleWomble ✭✭✭

One square of chocolate on day 1, two squares on day 2...... My sort of challenge, especially in the early days.