Tuesday 26th November 2013

Morning.

Lyrics - Is it worth the waiting for?

It' a cold one this morning - may be superfurrywarm tights time.

The turbo will become our friend Blisters.

What:             MLR
Why:              short of time as out for lunch
Last hard:      13/10
Last rest:        23/10

Comments

• Morning!

Lyrics: if I am not mistaken I used these not long ago. Although I am usually mistaken!

What: 30 mins or so, with some faster parts if I ever get warm
    Why: it is cold!

Don't think the turbo will ever be my friend!

Back later.

Cheers
    Ale
  • Ale, I think you used these too, though we're probably both on the wrong song!

What: hopefully gym
    Why: it's too icy to go out in the dark (but may have to go and look at a potential Kleingarten - like an allotment, but not quite, I don't really know how to explain it...Chick?)
    Last hard: bits of yesterday
    Lyrics: I think so

Have a good one all.

• morning all,
    Wabo - well done with the double racing
    thanks for the comments re youngest swims PBs and my dodgy knee
    what - club session , will be having an easy go
    why - its on grass and my joints prefer that. Hope to do 3rd Hants League this Saturday - although I believe I've been volunteered as head marshall...
    last rest - all week
    last hard - 7 days
    lyric - possibly

• What: probably badminton session this evening
    Why: Tuesday and it's winter
    Last hard: ?
    Next hard: Saturday
    Last rest: Sunday

Run in the light at 0845 yesterday image but still in HiVis!image and shorts! (it's called acclimatisation!)

I've learnt a new German word! image
    (although I did know its 2 component words)
  • 8 miles d&d with 8 x 800m. I like it!!

• OH, just mash lots of words together and you get lots of new words.  Though they usually don't mean exactly what they seem e.g. das Luftkissenfahrzeug is a hovercraft, though literally a wind pillow drive thing.

• Morning

Couldn't get logged on earlier

Yesterdays lyrics: Walls come tumbling down' by The Style Council.

Back later

• Morning all

OH I think you are hard core... though I did run in leggings and t shirt so at least my arms were hard core last night!

lyrics seem familiar

what: squats, abs, etc etc

why: not running today

last hard: last nights middle faster mile!

last easy: Friday

Managed 3 days of running and feel pretty ok!

Have a good day all

• donaldo wrote (see)

paddy, I cant believe I didnt get Radiohead lyrics - I feel ashamed.  

you and me both, Don image

Germans are BIG on "puttogetherwords" image

Emzap: would have said allotment too - no other word for it, really. The Germans have proper little log cabins in their Kleingartens though. Usually they have electricity, running water and some of them even proper bathrooms.

what: 11 miles @ 8:19 pace
    why: about time I did some MLR at a decent pace
    last hard: the wind was harsh in places, not very strong, but very cold and just annoying
    last rest: Sunday
    lyrics: no

• No wind here but I was running with chickadee it would seem - 17 miles at 8.19 average image Coldest run of this winter by far, iced over puddles and all.

Now you mention it Alehouse you may have used these lyrics - I wasn't feeling at my brightest this morning - not that that's unusual.

Should have got your lyrics yesterday birks.

Good news Paddy.

Will you be able to both marshall and run Dustin?

• Excellent running LMH! I couldn't have done another 6 image. Paranoia is with me all the time image. May I lose it a few weeks down the line. I'm just so scared the whole thing comes back to bite me in the bum.

• I know how that feels chickadee - and it will fade. Not fun for you at the moment though but you have lots of time before Boston.

• Afternoon

What 10ish commute

Why per base building

Lyrics No

Still on shorts here but I have submitted to a long sleeve T, hat and fingerless gloves. The car was showing -0.5 when I dropped it off at Mrs PP's work.

• Have to post on this day's thread as it is/was my birthday!

What: No run

Why: Tired from going out to dinner and seeing comedian Michael McIntyre.

Had a very lazy day then a movie night and at daughter's house.

I did have a big weekend though - 15km running on Saturday and 4hrs walking on Sunday!

• Happy Birthday Christine image

Just 5 miles today, no timer.  Legs a bit tired.

Lyrics - hmmmm it's a maybe!

• Happy Birthday NZC!

• Evening! And MANY happy returns NZC! Hope you have had a good day...and I dare say people may have been singing a Beatles song!

What: 30 mins with a few hardish sections
    Why: 16 minutes out, 14 minutes back on canal bank, which is a better surface than most of the roads around here...few potholes and no traffic!

Cheers
    Ale
  • Happy Birthday Christine!

No run today, but did get to the pool. Only a mile (64 lengths) and it really was a plod-tastic set.

Good to hear that the hard cases are out there being healthy, I feel a cold coming on.