Liverpool Santa Dash 2013

Just a big thank you to everyone taking part in the sell out Liverpool Santa Dash this Sunday. More than 9,000 signed up and what a sight it is as they make their way through the city centre.

It is the biggest and the best Festive Fun Run in the U.K. - all down to those taking part and the special atmosphere they create.

Absolutely brilliant.

Comments

• might be the biggest....but not the best........the best will be the pudding race..can't beat the biggest sand dune in Europe for the start of a festive raceimage

• just looked on the website as I'm visiting liverpool for the first time this weekend..and I must be thick as I have searched it and can't find the price of the race anywhere.......anyone know

• It's full. Entry was £20 but no places left I'm afraid. If you're around on Sunday then you will no doubt see it. you can't miss it.

• When i looked on the website it said online entries full.......but you could enter in person.....thanks for clarifying....hope its a successimage

• Entries were taken down to control the numbers coming in. We manage personal entries until all have been taken. It's not possible to send out entries in the last week.

• A staggering day. More than 9,000 Santas. Absolutely brilliant. Well done to everyone for taking part.