Options

Dear Runners World Scrutineers

124»

Comments

• Options

Maxs Mum - I don't think people are cheating. I just think Poll Daddy is open to abuse as others have pointed out.

pDavey - My thread was the same. I am writing but feel if nobody asks anything then I'm wasting my time. As Denise says - damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Thank god it finishes in a few hours. I feel sick. However notice that the website has now changed from just votes counted to voting and the judges decision.

Gareth

• Options
    Interesting, where does it say that?
  • Options
    welshgje wrote (see)

Thank god it finishes in a few hours. I feel sick. However notice that the website has now changed from just votes counted to voting and the judges decision.

Gareth

Gareth - Chill ...... nothing is worth making yourself sick over. If you dont get in you will be just like 99% of the population. So its all good.

• Options

The real mr I - Oh I know that - it was a figure of speech. I am nervous I have to admit. I am sure everyone else is.

I really have to curb my thoughts on these forums image I tend to wear my thoughts/heart on my sleeve and tend to type before thinking.

Gareth

• Options

MaxsMum - I'm sure I read it last night.

Trying to find it for you.

G

• Options
    Some suspicious voting in my opinion, one guy was 400 ahead, popped back an hour later and 100 behind. A vote every 8-10 seconds for an hour? Easy to do but it's not like RW to cock up something on the internet is it?

Where's that DF3, he'd know how to fix it.
  • Options
    It might have been better if people couldn't see the votes, but then I suppose it opens up RW to accusations of fixing if people can't see the result happening.
  • Options

I think it would have been better to not see them personally, I have told my children to lock the computer away if I ever try to enter anything that requires a vote again lol image - I have enough gray hairs without adding to them image

• Options
    MinniMinni ✭✭✭

Anyone who didn't get in look out for the forum 6.  lots of fun and you're guaranteed a pb!image