Essex Pirates

Are there many Essex based Pirates?

Comments

• Yep there's a few of us

I'm in Grays,

Button mushroom and Slag are Hornchurch way with a few other denying their Essex roots.

Where abouts are you?

• Hi I am in Brentwood

• Ok, moat of my rides I go through Warley, past North weald park and out into the lanes, if you fancy joint me in the spring. 

• I've half got my eye on one of the Dengie tri's this year... ones at Bradwell and Fambridge look interesting.

I'm not Essex based, but spend a lot of time down that way.

lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  • Yes that would be good, I live close to weald park. Let me know when you are out and about.  image

• Bradwells good MC not tried fambridge yet

• now I have seen the names above who are from Essex......My advice to you would be to move  quickly

• Pipe down you

• Essex Gods own country -

• Im in wast london and ride out either ne via epping to thaxted, or eastish to loop round to ingatstone etc..... so not too far away....

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I'm in Sarf Essex - but I'm not a pirate.  

We cycle to Maldon, Thaxted, the Rodings, Hatfield Broad Oak, Saffron Waldon (not all in one trip though).

•  

Wilkie wrote (see)

I'm in Sarf Essex - but I'm not a pirate.  

We cycle to Maldon, Thaxted, the Rodings, Hatfield Broad Oak, Saffron Waldon (not all in one trip though).

Why not... are you lazy, dont you take your training seriously, image

• No, that's just it, probably DOES train seriously! LOL.

• Not the "less is more" school image

• I actually tried that AT school and it didn't work

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

Was the "why not" to not being pirate, or to not covering all those towns in one ride?  

If it was the latter, then I did do most of them (except Maldon) in one go once!

• Yes the latter.... short country ride before breakfast image