Is running with a stiffy?

Y - go for it -  but need it massaged and assessed as soon as is possible, preferably from an expert (and maybe Swedish?)

Comments

• Sorry meant to say is it ok to run with one - whats your views as i have a major one just now and not sure how to cope ... Merci image

And should i stretch it a bit to make it bigger?

• If you feel stiffness when running, you should ice and compress the affected area. Stretching is possible, but a hard foam roller is more effective.

• oooh ive seen those - the ones with the sticky out bits and stuff?  AA or AAA?

• Only if you want to scare old ladies and get arrested.

• Nick I entirely agree considering the size of your head some form of scaffolding and a crane would be required for assitance

• Shedboy. Like a virgin!

• Run with an erection ??? wtf am so glad I am a female image

• I say go for it. Try it with really tight lycra shorts too, that ought to get some attention. 

• Would it mess with your centre of balance? I would have thought you would need to change your stride length to compensate? 

• Do it. On uneven surfaces you can use the old chap as a pogo stick

• NayanNayan ✭✭✭

Casey you might be doing it without realising it. Pay more attention to your run buddies. 

• LOL ok new years resolution , Caseys eyes down image ok boys whos got a stiffy ??

• But don't take iron supplements or you'll keep pointing due north.

• Not if you're in the Team GB 4 x 100 relay squad.

Could cause confusion at the baton handover. image

• i find it impossible to do except for that brief sprint as you chase someone across the park.

• BIKILA wrote (see)

Not if you're in the Team GB 4 x 100 relay squad.

Could cause confusion at the baton handover. image

LOL image