Options

RW Forum 5 - Sub 3

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    marrowsmarrows ✭✭✭

Doppy - don't know if you plan to skip London, take it as a fun run or race it but if the latter, you might be interested in the schedules in P&D for doing two marathons a few weeks apart.  I'm interested to hear how the next few weeks go since I've entered a second marathon a few weeks after London.

• Options

Marrow I am planning to do london and yes I am doing the P&D thing although not sure what I am going to do yet pace wise. I have blisters on feet from Barcelona so putting a pair of trainers on at the moment is out of the question. I will let you know nearer the time. It would be sensible to do London as a nice easy run, but runners aren't sensible!

• Options

What's the news Doppy? Is it on?

• Options

Feet have healed. I am now minus a big toe nail. Going to do London at the weekend. No real target in mind, am just going to run at a comfortable pace and see what happens. I think it's impossible to run 2 good marathons within a month so I'm not putting the pressure on myself. Was in London yesterday and the heat reminded me of the Barcelona temperature. At least I've had a bit of practice with that. Good luck to anyone else that is doing it.

• Options

Hope you have a good run Doppy. I've surprised myself with some of the times I've done when I go in with no target and just run easy image

• Options
    Well done and good luck in equal amounts Doppy!!