Options

Monday 13th January 2014

2»

Comments

• Options

+ in your face aquarium adverts after every post image

job or "Job" RFJimage

• Options

Yes...struggling with RW forum on the laptop. Not so bad on the phone...but I'm not the greatest at posting on the phone!

Decent long run OH and keep up that consistent consistencyPammie, and hope it is progressive!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

You mean slow AH!image

You'll notice I didn't post any time image

However, it was a very enjoyable run with spectacular views (if a bit bracing). My main concern running along the cliff track was not to injure myself. I didn't meet anyone and it would have been a while before anyone came along or realised I was missing!

that's my excuse whateverimage

• Options

LMH - I've a Run/Bike/Run Duo on Sunday. I hope its not as wet as yesterday - I don't like cycling on wet roads. With the last few days of getting yesterday's race sorted training ceased (and I wanted to get some bike work done on Saturday). Anyway, got back on track today with 4 miles ran this morning and 6 this evening.

• Options

No I didn't mean slow, OH! A long run! I think I need to be more patient!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.