OMG -That is Gross and Shocking!

http://www.mkweb.co.uk/News/Homeless-man-has-sex-with-dog-outside-church-in-Milton-Keynes-20140127110629.htm

He should have been arrested and imprisoned for at least 8 years!. 

Fancy having sex with a dog!

Comments

• I would guess that a homeless person with a dog will possibly get more in the way of cash from kind-hearted strangers than one without a dog.

• You are absolutely obsessed. Ok, there's two separate subjects here. Sex with animals is, yes, revolting. But why can't a homeless person have a pet? Who are you to say they shouldn't?

• If he'd done it outside, say, a supermarket, that would have been better? Or inside the church?

• I might be one day. Some people with homes struggle to feed their pets. I'd say the main point would be whether the animals is looked after well - having a home might help, but it's no guarantee.

• The impression I get, Karen, is that you have never even heard of bestiality which makes me think you have taken in very little information at all during your life.

Yes it's gross but it isn't a new thing.

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Was it Keith Lard?
  • I remember this story, not least because a relative of mine works for English Heritage. The quote at the end makes me laugh: 'This is a very rare incident'. So this exact incident has happened before, though rarely?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7902348/Transvestite-had-sex-with-a-dog-at-English-Heritage-castle.html

• Now now!!

• CindersCinders ✭✭✭

No, that's Keith Lemon.

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    You try and get an Alsatian to testify!
  • See Karen I don't understand why you would want to go and google it...if it truly horrified you you wouldn't go researching it would you?

you really remind me of a guy I used to work with, he was an evangelical christian and a right sanctimonious hypocrite with it.  He used to have one of the lads bring him in the news of the world every Monday - of course it was beneath him to buy it - so he could shake his head and tut at all the filth and corruption. We just thought he had a hard on under the table.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    12 Years A Slave wrote (see)

I heard of men and sheepimage

Yup, never mind the Welsh, the Scots even have a song about it.

Hey Macleod, get offa ma ewe ...

• Love it Muttley image

Puffy, I think you are right, it's prurience disguised as outrage. In fact I'm pretty sure I've said this before.  

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Sounds like mrs Brady old lady from Viz. who went to great lengths to go out of her way so she could get offended by something.
  • Something has just occurred to me: this story comes from a pretty obscure local news site - and not where Karen lives either.

So how did she even come across it? What did she type into the search engine?

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    I'd hate to see the rest of her search history.
  • Just paws for a minute...

12 yrs always seems to have a tail to tell....

But this one is a bit ruff....

I think she is barkingimage

What will it lead to?

Let us hope the offender gets 'collared' image