Can I get last minute entry to London

13»

Comments

• calm down dear, it's only a marathon

• So which David are you Kurt? Cameron or F...

• Scalping entry places for the London Marathon or Major Marathon?

Huge profit could be made by selling your entries to people willing to pay a premium. Capitalist system enables the prices to be set according to supply and demand.

London Marathon entry sold for $1000 to $1500 is reasonable and in line with Capitalism free market principles. Forget about ethics or fairness it is all about the free market being able to do its thing.

• I'd rather pay £1500 to a charity for my own, valid golden bond place rather than to someone who was breaking the rules and flogging his for profit.  Wouldn't want to risk getting banned!

Maybe check the charities in the last week of January for next year, many of them with places still to fill are desperate to recoup the costs before the deadline so drop their pledge to around £800 - or just phone up and make an offer and you may get lucky.  Not sure if it's too late now though.  I have done that as would rather run VLM than have a holiday this year image

• I'm sure you could run London on the day.  But it would have to be either at 3am or 10pm ;O)

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

From April 1st new UKA rules say that you can't transfer numbers.
    Can't see how that will be monitored though.