Wanted - Edinburgh Marathon Transfer Place

I have recently returned home from Australia only to realise that the allocation of places for the Edinburgh marathon in May has sold out. I am doing this in aid of Brain Tumour Charity, however they have ran out of credits for this race and cannot provide me with a place.

Does anyone have a place they no longer need or wanting to transfer? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Yes I have- will check it can still be transferred. Will be in touch
  • I can transfer it as long as it's before 31st march. It will cost you ??10 Admin on their site and I would like a reimbursement too for my entry fee??
  • Ideal. How much are you wanting reimbursed and what is the process?
  • I would like the ??50 back? Also had bus tickets but they non refundable! It seems straight forward. You will have a ??10 admin fee also. Log onto Edinburgh marathon website and click on the entry info on left hand side, then how to transfer. I would just need your email address and it sends you the code to enter via the email. Seems simple enough!!!
  • No worries. My email address is hopper1984@gmail.com
  • I have transferred the entry so you should get an email with the code and instructions. I will email you too with my bank details so you can transfer the ??50.00. Thanks. Best of luck! I managed to get a London charity place!! All the best! ????