Parkruns on Run Britain Rankings

Can`t seem to add them to my performances any more. Anyone know how / why? I think they were added automatically at one point.

Comments

• They are no longer included in the results/rankings. I can't remember the exact reason. I assume that as they are not races, that is the reason.

• Oh bugger, I feared that might be the case. And I PBed last week!

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭

If Parkruns are not races why were they ever included on Run Britain Rankings?

• Quite a few of my recent races don't show on run Britain including Brighton marathon and Bedford hm.

There is a Parkrun from end of jan , but not my most recent from late march.
  • They will appear sooner or later. They (parkrun) have commented that it is just a case of arranging access to the data.
  • literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

I am hoping they stay off until after my club's handicap race.

• They seem to be taking their time. The handicap is based on your last 5 races, I think, so it won't be long before my last not currently included park run will have no effect.
  • literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

It's not, it's based on your best recent five races, but with races staying on the list longer if they are longer distances.

• Oh ok, though I suppose as a beginner, the last 5 are pretty much the best 5, so the missng one is still likely to be irrelevant by the time I do another parkrun.