Lyrics - I thought of you when they closed down the school

Good running RFJ.

Hope the weather holds for you Mrs N.

What:                 easy run
Why:                  all my running is easy
Last hard:          don't do hard
Last rest:           2/7

Yesterday's lyrics - A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Morning

What; 30mins easy

Why: Tired.

Lots to catch up on.

Warm sunny day again hereimage

• Morning again

Just been watching highlights of Tour de France and those cobbles !

Picked up a free May edition of RW from our local library yesterdayimage

Still to catch up...

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭

Morning

What: 10 miles cycled
    Why: wanted to do about 6 miles as I'm going a bit crazy, then I got lost.  Now I'm regretting it (headache).
    Last hard: that was
    Lyrics: nope

Have a good one all.

• In for a wee nosey.

Quiet !

• DonaldoDonaldo ✭✭✭

Rest day here.  Spending it in the garden.  On a lounger.  Perfect! image

• Donaldo you've obviously got better weather than me then. Duffle coat weather here!

LMH I thought you were talking to someone when I saw the lyrics. Very appropriate!

Cold and very windy this morning so not the best day for faster work so just went with the flow. 6 miles in total, first 3 easy, then 2 fartlek and last mile at 5k effort which ended up at 6.33 m/m, glad I braved the wind in the end!

What: am 6 miles mixed

pm 3 miles easy

Why: I'm on a mission!

Last rest: Friday

Back again tomorrow
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Afternoon!

Hot and sunny here today: in fact close to the hottest day of the year! Around 25!

What: another 30 mins later
    Why: trying to get back into things without doing any damage.

Lyrics: no

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Harry Boilers here too - even though I was out and running by 0800hrs. It might be hot in August though so good practise and another 21 miles in the bank. Just a half day at work tomorrow (afternoon) so need to decide whether to go with my original idea and a MLR tomorrow, which would make an unusual and potentially risky three days in a row, or swim or run tomorrow and back to back long runs at the weekend.

How's the fruit drier working out emzap? Not surprised you're getting fed up with it all, does your leg feel any better?

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Evening

don:Cracking day here too mateimage

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

an hours run at lunch, nice and sunny and warm, but very windy....

Nothing further to report

Take care

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Evening!

What: 30 mins, 5.25k. On paths around parks. Warm! No wind! Not used to it in the north!
    Why: going through the motions. Was glad to see the clock tick over from 29 to 30!

LMH: re tomorrow, I always err on the side of caution these days. Even then I get it wrong half the time!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Good evening folks

I've been away, hence the silence. Not only is internet in short supply in Pembrokeshire, it appears that the internet hasn't been invented, let alone 3G.

So Sunday (Wedding anniversary) drive and arrive and crash out. I took a boot full of kit to keep the all action hero busy.
    Monday: Full scuba gear, a couple of phone numbers, and a tip off. St Brides Bay, (enclosed waters), solo dive to an easy depth. Great fun. Saw loads and loads of Spider Crabs, the size of grapefruits. Pick them up if you want.
    Tuesday: A bit of a run around like a chicken-less head trying to get my compressed air re-filled, then another confined water solo dive in a different sheltered bay. Followed a fixed line of lobster pots, and found a pot with a lovely blue lobster in it. That clearly belonged to the fisherman. Then a pot with the lobster on the outside. I did try to pick it up, but blimey they flit off quickly.
    Mind you, if a lobster is valued at £30 on a plate, my next find was a bit better.
    In the shallow waters I spotted a gizmo, and pocketed it. It turned out to be a water proof camcorder. Value? £300 with the HD card. A charge up of the battery, and she's as good as gold. I've even got the video of the unfortunate who went dork swimming and lost it.
    Do I feel guilty? A little. So Dork will claim on insurance (unless they are Total Dork from Dork City) and Dork gets a 2014 model for the cost of the claim excess. Blisters gets the old version, and might wish to buy a new housing. Cost to me? A mere £3 for a tank of air.

Have I done any exercise? Not unless you count the haul up from the beach whilst carrying 9Kg of ballast, plus tank and gubbins.